Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Share |
Old 07-08-2013, 03:15 AM
Contributing Member

Backlinks from high PR page not domain

Hello again! right now I'm looking for build backlinks with high PR page not just high PR domain. I mean I would like to see high PR on backlinks page. So how can I get those kinds of links? through which method? bookmarking? directory submission? blog commenting? article marketing or else? please share your methods.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-08-2013, 03:38 AM
Contributing Member

you need to find very old pages of forum that kind of forum pages are easy to find and they are having high pr so that is one option what you can do easily because pr of page depends on age so old pages in forum is the one option to go for

Old 07-08-2013, 03:47 AM
Contributing Member

LInk is not important now a day. You need relevancy and quality of site. That will help you get better ranking!

Old 07-08-2013, 04:00 AM
Contributing Member

Is there any social networking site or forum profile or others profile page which has high PR? so that I can register for my company and can showing up my website url on that selected page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by life12 View Post
Lifestyle Healthy Foods deliver the freshest fruit and vegetables straight from the markets in Brisbane to your door at the best price possible.
??? are you ok??? what was that?? reply on the topic what I need otherwise don't need your garbage reply.

Last edited by snakeair; 07-08-2013 at 06:03 AM.

Old 07-08-2013, 06:02 AM
Banned

I don't think you can do this easily... But the best place is to find other blogs RELATED to your niche and investigate each article (there are tools that can do this for you!) and see if some of them have a HIGH PR and kindly ask the webmaster to edit his article and add your website there... In most cases you should do AT least a link exchange with him and sometimes you should pay for this... But try to ask him kindly... he could agree with your idea!

Old 07-08-2013, 10:02 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by patco View Post
I don't think you can do this easily... But the best place is to find other blogs RELATED to your niche and investigate each article (there are tools that can do this for you!) and see if some of them have a HIGH PR and kindly ask the webmaster to edit his article and add your website there... In most cases you should do AT least a link exchange with him and sometimes you should pay for this... But try to ask him kindly... he could agree with your idea!
thanks for your reply. but i don't looking for backlinks from only blog page. and also not interested about reciprocal links. is this possible through directory submission? profile link build? article submission? or else? share our idea.

Old 07-08-2013, 11:49 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew View Post
you need to find very old pages of forum that kind of forum pages are easy to find and they are having high pr so that is one option what you can do easily because pr of page depends on age so old pages in forum is the one option to go for
Not very good advice here.

All the forums I moderate on (including this one) the mods know what you are up to and will remove your post. Even issue you a warning for bumping an old thread.

Now say you find a forum where they don't moderate very well,
  1. Not likely the page is going to have a high PR (see point 2)
  2. Everyone else that tries this trick will be leaving their spammy bump.

Old 07-08-2013, 11:56 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate Upton View Post
thanks for your reply. but i don't looking for backlinks from only blog page. and also not interested about reciprocal links. is this possible through directory submission? profile link build? article submission? or else? share our idea.
Instead of forcing the issue, why not work on your site and make it so people want to link to you without you asking or link dropping?

All the ideas you listed are at the mercury of the site owner. While they might help for a while, if the site owner changes the rules (e.g. makes out going links nofollow after you have spent hours building up your links there) or just closes up shop.

Granted, the natural backlinks you earn could also disappear but if they are from a reputable site that is less likely.

Old 07-09-2013, 12:22 AM

you can use high PR social media networking sites for achieving high PR

Old 07-09-2013, 01:15 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashul View Post
you can use high PR social media networking sites for achieving high PR
How is that going to work when most (if not all) social networking sites are nofollow? Do you understand how PR is calculated?

Old 07-26-2013, 10:54 PM
Contributing Member

Forum and blog is the best place to find the high page rank inner pages. Both helps to create a backlinks.

Old 07-27-2013, 02:14 AM

Hi Kate,

How are you?

Backlinking is a time consuming process if aren't using any tool to do so.
You can find many blog posts with high pr using advance search syntax in google.

This is will take some time to find out the related blogs from your niche but it's worth it.

Other thing which you can do is notify bloggers who do weekly roundups about the post you have written. If they find your post useful they are more likely to give you a backlink .

Build good relations. This will help a lot.

Also you should try to guest post on High Authority blogs in your Niche. They are more likely to gain High PR .

Last edited by HTMLBasicTutor; 07-27-2013 at 07:18 AM.

Old 07-27-2013, 05:32 AM
Banned

This is tough job, many sites have high pr of only home pages. Blog comment is best option but there relevancy is big concern.

Old 07-27-2013, 06:54 AM
Contributing Member

A great way to do this is to make a great informative Youtube video, it's incredibly easy to promote youtube video's on forum's and websites because it's usually not seem as direct advertising. The PR of youtube video's what have been shared on other websites can really get high, nevermind the general traffic stream you get from advertising using youtube.

Obviously this is not a overnight trick, but one what really pays off if you get it right... just my input.

Old 07-27-2013, 06:55 AM
Contributing Member

Blog commenting is definitely the best option here.
Manually built blog comments from high PR Do-follow blogs or sites have always been highly beneficial in SEO and this will be no different in the future.
With high quality blog comments from these blogs/sites, the authenticity and credibility of your website is guaranteed.

Old 07-27-2013, 07:55 AM
Contributing Member

i don't think so you will find easily, i would recommend go for domain pr not for page pr.

Old 07-28-2013, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate Upton View Post
Hello again! right now I'm looking for build backlinks with high PR page not just high PR domain. I mean I would like to see high PR on backlinks page. So how can I get those kinds of links? through which method? bookmarking? directory submission? blog commenting? article marketing or else? please share your methods.
Right now i can think of 2 genuine ways
1. Guest posting (which is getting harder as all good blogs are closing doors)
2. Do a breakthrough research that every one shares

Old 07-29-2013, 03:13 AM
Banned

You can use high PR social bookmarking sites as well as High PR directory Submissions to get the High PR for your site.

Old 07-29-2013, 08:03 AM
Contributing Member

As suggested above, you can use blog commenting but you would get links in comment not in content..

Buying high pr expired domain and creating site on that for link building purpose, but their DA would be low so you have to work on that..

Other way is creating several web 2.0 sites, doing link building for that so that they would get high pr and you can use them for link building purposes.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum