Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 10-30-2011, 11:10 PM

Which option should I choose?

Iím thinking of registering some domains, developing them and then sell them out. Iíve few ideas in mind but what Iím confused about is whether it should be in wordpress or static.

Please guide me and tell me which type of domains will sell for a handsome amount. Thanks in advance

P.S: Iím not a developer and I canít develop a static website myself. So I can either get it developed from some professional, which of course cost me very high, or I can get a template from net and customize it as per my needs.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-31-2011, 02:46 AM
v7n Mentor

The sites platform is pretty irrelevant, if you have a good idea, can build the site up and make it worth something, it's the traffic, sales and/or potential sales which someone would really be buying.

So, I would suggest doing it in Wordpress if you can do that yourself, it limits your risk if the idea turns out to not be as profitable as you think

Old 10-31-2011, 05:25 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterS View Post
Iím thinking of registering some domains, developing them and then sell them out. Iíve few ideas in mind but what Iím confused about is whether it should be in wordpress or static.

Please guide me and tell me which type of domains will sell for a handsome amount. Thanks in advance

P.S: Iím not a developer and I canít develop a static website myself. So I can either get it developed from some professional, which of course cost me very high, or I can get a template from net and customize it as per my needs.
Hi there, I think your best bet will be just make an automated freebie website and let it run believe me you will get your all investment back in no time by placing some ads and all you will need to do is submit 40 links a day in one website that will bring traffic to your website. If you like to get a website on a low price and need to know this whole method just hit me with a reply on this post or PM me .
thank you I hope it will help I will reveal how much revenue you can make and how much it will cost you.

Old 10-31-2011, 11:30 PM
Contributing Member

Hi, You can purchase Domain related to niche and create interactive website to earn benefits online and if possible earn some traffic for it to get good money.

Old 11-01-2011, 08:01 AM
Contributing Member

So this business now a days more tough as you will see lots of competition here.However long term plan and hard work can make everything possible in this business.

I would prefer wordpress rather than static.

Old 11-05-2011, 01:40 PM
Contributing Member

If your problem is only choosing CMS or template, i suggest you to use Wordpress because its search engine friendly and gives you many abilities and if you make static pages, every small change needs entering FTP and modifying files and its not easy if you want to do it several times a day IMO.

Old 12-18-2011, 07:42 AM

Adsense sites are currently selling for VERY high multiples on flippa

Old 12-18-2011, 10:27 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

I agree with everyones advice so far and what John mentioned about Flippa. I lurk around there few times a week and the Adsense sites tend to sell faster. (Long as the owner can prove the income and not fake his screenshots)

If you are doing this blog thing with creating a site and selling it, do not create autoblogs because most guru's can spot these and will not buy them since Google don't like autoblogs that much.

WordPress is the best blog software to use. You can install it, add a few SEO plugins and other plugins to it then put up some fresh content and be in business to sell it when you get a decent amount of traffic.

Old 12-22-2011, 02:45 AM
Contributing Member

Hi.
its better to use wordpress as it is less risky and moreover it can give you more benefits.

Old 12-28-2011, 05:13 PM

wordpress (dinamic) is better absolutely than static .......

Old 12-29-2011, 05:02 AM
Contributing Member

Static website are users' and owners' first priority always. When you development, does it mean that you will sell them when it is high in rank in google? aur you want web development?

Old 12-29-2011, 05:58 AM
Banned

Awesome idea buddy, I think there will be better, if you are going through wordpress (ready to eat), bcz you said you are not a developer.

All The Best!!

Old 01-09-2012, 04:06 PM
Contributing Member

The wordpress web site is the best option for developing the new site ....

Old 01-15-2012, 12:22 PM
Contributing Member

Well for good reselling of a website you must start your website make it popular amongst various users from all over the rank, for good amount you have to build good alexa rank, good pagerank and good traffic source than you can get handsome amount of it

Old 01-30-2012, 03:51 AM

This all depend that which sort of websites you built. But try the ones that suites your skills and techniques. In this way you will be able to built good websites and then sell out.

Old 01-31-2012, 12:40 PM

if you dont know html better use wordpress becouse its easy to use. But if you are not going to update you content never use static.

Old 01-31-2012, 04:35 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Thread creator has not been back since the thread was created. Just going to lock this one for now.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Closed Thread