Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Share |
Old 01-13-2012, 04:17 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

5 Proven Ways to Generate Revenue From Facebook

I'm sure most people know how to use Facebook to make money online but check out this blog post anyways.

Quote:
Facebook, with its 800+ million users, presents a huge opportunity for business. But the first question people ask is, “Can it really generate money?”

If you’ve read any of the Facebook marketing case studies over the last year, you’ve seen examples of small business profits and boosts in ecommerce sales via Facebook sharing.

If your business is ready to move toward Facebook profits, your next question should be: “What distinguishes profitable and unprofitable Facebook marketing campaigns?”

First, consider your revenue model. What steps will get your users to buy? How do you attract their attention in the first place? What does the conversion funnel look like? And how does Facebook fit with the marketing channels that already work for you, like email, text messages and affiliate revenue?

There are a number of strategies companies use to do Facebook business effectively. Let’s look at five of them.
Continued at: http://mashable.com/2012/01/12/facebook-make-money/

Any thoughts on these 5 ways? You already try them out? Feedback?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-16-2012, 02:58 AM
Banned

I never use face book to get business.But from your post i am taking interest in face book.I will try this.

Old 02-03-2012, 06:39 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanneluv View Post
Many big companies use facebook for their business, it's kind of a new trend.
Erm...it's not new and it's not a trend anymore. It's one of the major marketing tools and has been for a few years already. Those big companies have huge marketing budgets and use a lot of paid advertising on facebook and many other networks.

Because everyone is now using facebook for marketing purposes it's lost its effect for many small companies. You'll still get some more exposure, but it's not as effective as it was...the traffic is mostly untargeted. I'm saying FB is a social network where most are just curious about what's posted...it's not necessarily a place where people have their credit cards ready to buy something.

Andre

Old 02-20-2012, 06:39 PM

interesting read, never tried facebook maybe i will try thanks for sharing

Old 02-21-2012, 02:29 PM

Nice read - I've always failed with Facebook however, it never proves decent for me.

Old 02-22-2012, 06:10 PM
Contributing Member

I've never been sold to Facebook. This strategy is only effective your company is quite popular.. Just a thought.

Old 02-23-2012, 01:44 AM

I have used Facebook as a business tool for a while now. Not normal business but for things such as getting more exposure to something I am doing on my forum. Finding pages and posting on them has always shown me great results and as long as it's actually relevant which is what I aim for the owner of said page never minds.

It's definitely worth the use regarding business in many ways.

Old 02-28-2012, 04:19 PM

according to the article linked above, the bigmom page on facebook spent $5,000 for 98k fans. Amazing, isn't it?

Old 03-01-2012, 06:53 PM
Contributing Member

That article is just awesome but I did not try any of these 5 methods yet to make money on Facebook.

Old 03-02-2012, 02:02 PM
Contributing Member

wow I didn't know it wa seven possible to make money through facebook. I think they would make a lot more money if they did a partnership thing like YouTube does.

Old 03-03-2012, 06:09 PM

You need to have good content and interesting premise of facebook users to follow, besides if you make your website go viral on facebook, you can get good revenue from it.

Old 03-04-2012, 12:42 AM
Contributing Member

I am on my way to start making money out of Facebook. Thanks for this great share. It's a great guide for me.

Old 03-22-2012, 11:38 PM
Contributing Member

I just use facebook for connecting with my friends and old family nothing else. but now people using FB as business purposes promoting their products its good for them

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue