Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Forum Lobby The off-topic forum.

Share |
Old 07-23-2009, 03:04 PM

What do people think about Obama health care reform?

I think idea is good. I would like to see more for the 55 and older too. Thay need help just like the younger group does too.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-23-2009, 06:32 PM
v7n Mentor

I don't believe you've thought it through very much. I don't like it. It will remove decisions from Doctor's hands and cost the American taxpayer ever more taxes to fund it. Not to mention there's a provision in it that would give illegal aliens free medical care that even Americans can't get for free.

Besides, I have serious doubts about it ever passing. The Senate admits it will not be debated or discussed until after the August break.

Every time Obama begins telling everyone there is no time to think about it, just do it and hurry up, that's exactly the time to stop and think about it and try to figure out what kind of c#@p he's trying to pull.

Obama can't be trusted.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby