Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue > Affiliate Marketing Forum

Affiliate Marketing Forum Discussions concerning affiliate programs, affiliate marketing tips and techniques, and ways to increase earnings through referral programs. This forum is NOT for promoting your own affiliate program or referral link.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 06-16-2011, 03:17 AM

yes there are a lot of ways to earn money without a site, you can be a freelancer always as long as you are good at some technologies.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-18-2011, 09:59 AM
Contributing Member

If you are not making a website due to financial issues i would suggest using some free webhosts such as 000webhosting.com . Or you can have your own blog

Old 06-18-2011, 05:38 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by UmerGurchani View Post
If you are not making a website due to financial issues i would suggest using some free webhosts such as 000webhosting.com . Or you can have your own blog
I'd rather user a free blog then use a free hosting account. It could be a pain in the end to move your site off the free hosting website depending on there rules.

Blogspot or wordpress offer free blogs. Once you start making some cash then purchase a domain and move on to a self hosted blog. This just a option rather then go with a free webhost who might end up sticking up ads on your site.

Old 06-20-2011, 09:27 AM
Contributing Member

I think it's best to have a website or a blog. Because they are like your home on the internet. People can contact and even get to know you. Also, you will have a place to send people if they are interested in what you are promoting.

Old 06-20-2011, 10:40 AM
Contributing Member

Some forums may allow affiliate links within your sigs, but personally promoting products without a site is very difficult and involves far more work than doing it while having your own website.

I'd go with having a website root, it does cost a bit, but if you learn the designing and programming stuff yourself, you will find things a good bit cheaper.

Old 06-20-2011, 11:05 AM
Banned

I would like to go with Snakeair, that blogspot is the best platform to make money, but you need to work on it then you will start making money through it. You have to implement all the SEO techniques then you can see the traffic coming to your way.

Old 07-19-2011, 09:04 AM

U can make money by selling your photos online. Its very simply and cool way to earn some money with little investment.

Old 07-21-2011, 03:44 AM
Contributing Member

Just a little sideline idea join up to valued opinions and complete surveys I get about £10 a month and they send me emails every time a survey is available I got £7 for one survey the other day and you can choose from loads of vouchers I get amazon ones

Twitter can be a good way if you target who you get following you etc

Last edited by snakeair; 07-21-2011 at 06:53 AM. Reason: merged posts

Old 07-28-2011, 04:01 AM
Contributing Member

If you are serious about internet marketing, you should not only have a website but you should spend lots of time and efforts. SEO expertise, writing content etc. are really important. Still there is no gurantee of making real money!

You can technically make money without a website too, but it is just a possibility. In reality, internet marketing without a website is lack of common sense.

Ofcourse you can make money online by selling your time and skills on online marketing / freelance sites like Elance. For that, you will need high quality skills and it is not exactly making money online. That is just using internet to get clients.

Old 07-28-2011, 05:02 PM

Yes it is possible. There are lot sites which are paying for participating in survey, referral programs, online data entry job & answering simple questions and more. If we google it we can find.

Old 08-04-2011, 10:16 PM
Banned

Any programmer can earn many dollars from freelancing without building websites.

Old 08-22-2011, 09:09 AM

Hi there,
It is obviously possible possible to make money online when you follow specified instructions. As, I personally earn money through affiliate marketing. I only have to invest very less amount; and the profit I get is considerably more. I contacted one of the best guides I ever met and all the success is from her guidance.
Check out this website for the details, http://abusinessonpurpose.com/.

Old 08-22-2011, 04:00 PM
Contributing Member

Having a portfolio of some kind would be the best to start off with anything.

Old 08-23-2011, 02:01 AM

Yes it is possible due to Blogger, Facebook and from others social networking website, actually there are millions of users, You just update you phone number and E-mailid, users contact you, so this is possible to do business without a website, you can use blog is place of website.

Old 08-26-2011, 12:02 AM

There are many ways earn money online without website by selling affiliate products. you can use classified ad sites, article marketing , blogging etc to promote affiliate products.

Last edited by robingupta82; 08-26-2011 at 12:18 AM.

Old 08-31-2011, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theentry View Post
So a free host website is ok?
Free Host website is good for newbies who would like to venture into online business. This will provide a quick-start for us to start our own online businesses. This will also give us hands-on experience so that we could feel what an online business is all about.
However, we cannot totally rely on the free hosted website to promote our products (even it is our affiliate products) for a long term basis. This is because no one can predict what would happen to the sites in future. They may be taken off from the net by owners or they could be inactive.

Thus, if we would still depend on this free hosted websites and perhaps we already have a big client network in future, this can jeopardize our businesses.

Hence due to the above risk, I would recommend if we could start off with our own websites by buying domain names and subscribing hosting services through well astounding websites.By doing this, we can have full control of our own websites that can help us to sustain our own online businesses in future.

Old 08-31-2011, 04:10 PM

I like the "super affiliate gurus" part in the original post

Anyway, the answer is yes. I remember that in the beginning I managed to earn a few bucks using torrents (nothing fishy, don't worry )

Old 09-01-2011, 06:30 AM
Contributing Member

You don't NEED to own a website. It simply makes it a million times easier. You can also use web2.0 platforms to promote your product as your website which works very well.

Old 09-08-2011, 07:09 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by james319 View Post
I remember that in the beginning I managed to earn a few bucks using torrents (nothing fishy, don't worry )
If you do have some fishy stuff, you can always pm me the link.

There are plenty of free webhosting plans on offer. Some are good. Some are bad. Some should have been drowned in the bathtub at infancy. I particularly like the one offered by Stonerocket.net. They don't have a paid option so they won't be badgering you to upgrade.

Yes, it definitely is possible to make money on the internet without paying for a website.

Old 09-08-2011, 07:32 AM
Contributing Member

I would say it is possible. I could have said to promote on article/blog directories but since you are asking for promotion without a website so what I suggest is that you need to be active on at least your social networks. I think if you would have been a freelancer with a good number of clients then you could have promoted your products by your social networks and email. You can also use your personal contacts here, say ask your friends to help you by promoting on their social networks. However, I think if your product is genuine (reasonable) and is for the market then these suggestion will definitely help you.

All the best.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue > Affiliate Marketing Forum

Closed Thread