Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing

Social Network Marketing Social media discussions. (Facebook, Twitter, Digg, MySpace, LinkedIn, etc)

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 02-01-2016, 11:45 AM
Contributing Member

Facebook business page

How can I get more likes to my Facebook business page?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-02-2016, 11:00 AM
Contributing Member

1. Paid and free Advertising
2. Link from your site to fb
3. Giveaways for fb fans

Old 02-05-2016, 11:43 PM
Contributing Member

i use link exchange service and regular message to other facebook users for exchange page like, if anyone interested he likes my page and i like his page, this is genuine way to get like, otherwise you can use free like exchanges website try addmefast dot com

Old 02-11-2016, 01:59 AM

Are you trying to get real likes or just bot likes? Best way to get real likes is paid advertisement through facebook. Otherwise as others said, you can use exchange networks for fake likes or even fiverr someone for thousands of fake likes.

Old 02-11-2016, 04:05 AM
Contributing Member

Just you gone addmefast.com registered here and get points boost your page likes

Old 02-11-2016, 06:50 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.gabriella.hud View Post
How can I get more likes to my Facebook business page?
Getting likes in FB page is not that easy.

Start sharing videos or images that are something humor and shareable.

Have you seen those who are sharing viral videos in their pages? you can replicate what they're doing.

Old 03-21-2016, 07:27 PM

one way is to buy likes on fiverr.com but I wouldnt advice that. the best is offer content that is valuable to your existing followers. post regularly on latest updates, be responsive, be creative and be suggestive.

always be ready to help, not just to promote something all the time. you never build likes by always trying to sell or promote something. get on other related facebook pages of your niche. same thing, offer help or advice and subtlely redirect them to your content, offers, and suggest how they might help with their issues or problems.

Old 03-27-2016, 10:13 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by marketingcy View Post
3. Giveaways for fb fans
Paid advertising does work but only use FB advertising to get likes to your page or even loyal followers. I used FB advertising a lot and the first time I got the likes and some traffic but no new loyal subscribers till I made some changes. Now if I use FB advertising about 90% of the time I gain new followers who actually reply to my shared content or click on the link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by premieritzone View Post
i use link exchange service and regular message to other facebook users for exchange page like, if anyone interested he likes my page and i like his page, this is genuine way to get like, otherwise you can use free like exchanges website try addmefast dot com
Why link exchanges? This method is just very old news and not even worth it anymore. This reminds me of a forum post I read a long time ago on this topic. http://www.business2community.com/fa...cBJxWcSS6AQ.97

I prefer not to use 3rd party websites to get likes or traffic to my page. How many of those likes are real humans who are actually interested in your niche that will continue to follow your new shares on your page and even visit your official website which could turn into profits for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasheedali View Post
Just you gone addmefast.com registered here and get points boost your page likes
Do you have valid proof this website actually works? I don't mean you say "yes it works, I got tons of likes and traffic". Did any of your traffic turn into profits for you, did your subscriber list get bigger and in the end, did you make money off these new subscribers.

Did you get real human visits to your fanpage or was it fake humans and other people forced to hit the like button to remove your page from there screen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by parazi7u View Post
you can try using multiple accounts and sharing your page with your friends. Usually female profiles have more success
That is the worst advice.

Here is an example of V7N forum, when I was a super moderator for a couple of years, our standing rule was duplicate accounts will result in all usernames attached to the IP address get banned for life. I bet this rule still in place here.

You shouldn't create multiple accounts anyway to try to make your forum, fanpage seem like it's active and popular online. How about earn those likes and traffic the hard way by actually earning them with lot's of hard work.

The only reason why females profiles would have success is because the women or man will upload a half nake picture in the profile so the men will obviously follow her around to any fanpage she belongs to. Meanwhile that sexy women could end up being a man or a 600lb women.

Last edited by snakeair; 03-27-2016 at 10:16 AM.

Old 03-27-2016, 01:10 PM
Contributing Member

Join groups and pages of your domain, keep updating by including captivating and informative posts and topics

Old 03-28-2016, 03:24 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
The only reason why females profiles would have success is because the women or man will upload a half nake picture in the profile so the men will obviously follow her around to any fanpage she belongs to. Meanwhile that sexy women could end up being a man or a 600lb women.
LOL I have to agree to half naked or sexy photos..

And majority of the victims are men..

Anyway to TS ask yourself:
1. What posts you want to see on fb page?
2. Can this post is something that they will share and will drive more likes ?

Remember that emotion will basically drives the people to share post.

Old 03-31-2016, 07:13 AM

As have been already said, there's no easy short-cut, you've to work and network. Otherwise, don't settle for cheap luster it'll fade away with time. I say this to myself as well.

Old 04-01-2016, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex2028 View Post
hello........using the bussiness related post on the friends and link provide on the faqcebbok
What business related post on friends page? I don't understand what you are trying to say. Could you reword your whole reply so I can get a feel for what you are suggesting.

Old 05-16-2016, 08:19 AM

I've been posting for more than 3 years on my FB page (photography) and used paid advertising from which i got traffic but no real convertion.

The fiverr idea of boosting your page by a few hunderd/thousend likes is crap. Theses are from fake profiles pools and you end up redirecting your stuff to a very unreliable audience. Also from the moment you do this you will see your likes decrease by a fw every day, my bet is that is the rate at which they get banned or deleted.

You are much better off with half followers who like your stuff than double who won't care about it or never convert it.

Old 05-20-2016, 08:16 PM

You need to offer free value and information that is useful. People naturally like those kinds of pages. Once you get a good following you can then try and get them to buy something without getting spammy.

Old 05-25-2016, 08:12 AM
Contributing Member

Try to post something new on your page which like people, so people can like your page and also suggest to the other is well.

Please don't try exchange likes networks...

Old 05-25-2016, 10:22 PM

if you say facebook advertising when it was in initial stage they where doing advertising but nowadays facebook is faking cause i tried advertising at first i got likes but day by day it started decreasing.

Old 05-26-2016, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny77 View Post
if you say facebook advertising when it was in initial stage they where doing advertising but nowadays facebook is faking cause i tried advertising at first i got likes but day by day it started decreasing.
I did mine a week at a time and it worked but I had to do some researching and thinking before making my campaign live.

Here some types on this blog.

Quote:
Are Facebook ads working for you?

Are you looking to get a better return on your Facebook ad investment?

To get the best performance from ads, you need to make sure they reach the right audience.

In this article you’ll find 15 ways to set up and optimize your Facebook ads.
Continued at: http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/o...-facebook-ads/

Old 06-12-2016, 12:30 PM
Banned

to get more likes

Quote:
Originally Posted by marketingcy View Post
3. Giveaways for fb fans
I think this is the real-way to get more likes for your page

Old 06-13-2016, 12:30 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmridul View Post
I think this is the real-way to get more likes for your page
I agree, but at the same time it seems like many of the paid facebook page ad campaigns generate fake users. I often advertise and get likes from people who would have never known my brand, or even spoken my language.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing

Closed Thread