Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 12-05-2017, 03:29 PM
Contributing Member

Yeah thats the main one I got blocked.. lol

I have well over 10,000 ip's/blocks blocked from mine. I have no use for those countries and 95% of them don't spend money anyways - all they know is how to spam because they honestly think MOZ metrics and backlinks is what get top rankings on Google.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdie View Post
26! I have only one country blocked from mine (and it is the one that most of the crap around here gets posted from.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-07-2017, 05:06 AM
Contributing Member

Importance of Forum Submission in 2017, 18, 19 and 20 is Zero....

Forums are for helping each other, sharing knowledge and let you know come over day to day problems which you face in SEO.

Old 12-08-2017, 05:34 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ord Allenbea View Post
This thread is the exact reason why I have 26 countries blocked from my marketing forum and the reason why most never make the cut and get deleted... lmao!!!

A Forum is not for your garbage spam....
Quote:
26! I have only one country blocked from mine (and it is the one that most of the crap around here gets posted from.
Quote:
Yeah thats the main one I got blocked.. lol

I have well over 10,000 ip's/blocks blocked from mine. I have no use for those countries and 95% of them don't spend money anyways - all they know is how to spam because they honestly think MOZ metrics and backlinks is what get top rankings on Google.

Really, Spamming is the Big issue for promotion..

Many people are doing spamming May be Reasons are

1) They Don't understand what is Correct Reply or Answer..
2) They Don't read related thread where they can get Idea.
3) Many people are doing promotion here but forum is the past now.
4) Many people Don't read what is about the thread..?
5) Many people Don't read what is the Forums Rules etc..?

So, According to my end above things are main reason where our forums member are going banned.

But I would like to say one thing If 95% people doing spamming then 5% people wants go to according rules and regulation because

1) They wants new knowledge with Experts.
2) They want to learn on going marketing methods.
3) They wants to do their work with according to Guidelines.
4) They would like to work in Big platform by gaining knowledge experts in forum platform.
5) They wants to do their work with Quality and love to their projects means they wants to keep their website page ranking for a long time.

I know Many spammers who are coming from few countries but on that countries many people wants to learn Quality method and would love to go with on going marketing trends, So this is no Right solution we will block Any Countries but It is must to find way How can we Stop to Spammers..?

Old 12-08-2017, 06:00 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhars View Post
Really, Spamming is the Big issue for promotion..
Yup, it is. People either don't know better, or just don't care.

Quote:
But I would like to say one thing If 95% people doing spamming then 5% people wants go to according rules and regulation.
I'll use your numbers and say that of that 5%, there could be higher-level conversations carried out by the more experienced faction, but the spammers creep in and ruin it for everyone.

Quote:
It is must to find way How can we Stop to Spammers..?
Well, we could get rid of the link-spammers by asking Admins to remove our signatures and disable the live-link function. That should cut the spammers at least in half - maybe more.

Old 12-08-2017, 11:43 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
How can we Stop to Spammers..?
Easy. I just blocked India from my forums. Solved the problem. Allmost all the useless posts here on V7N come from India too. Just block the country.

Old 12-08-2017, 09:34 PM
Contributing Member

Exactly and follow it up with russia and china

Quote:
Easy. I just blocked India from my forums. Solved the problem. Allmost all the useless posts here on V7N come from India too. Just block the country.

Old 12-08-2017, 11:15 PM
Contributing Member

@LMD - I Think people Don't know better otherwise they do not do useless discussion here,,

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD View Post
Yup, it is. People either don't know better, or just don't care.

I'll use your numbers and say that of that 5%, there could be higher-level conversations carried out by the more experienced faction, but the spammers creep in and ruin it for everyone.

Well, we could get rid of the link-spammers by asking Admins to remove our signatures and disable the live-link function. That should cut the spammers at least in half - maybe more.
Quote:
Ohhh Really, This is the Solution...?

There are many India people are there who are doing good discussion in many forums, Yes, I also noticed most of the india people are not doing discussion well I think they Don't know good knowledge or Language problem etc...

According to me we cannot blame any country and I would like to say to you Yes, In India there are many people are there Who can do good discussion in all over the World, I sure You are lost few most talented Experts from india they can make good discussion on your forum platform.

Quote:
Exactly and follow it up with russia and china
For India I told, but Russia and China is also Good Countries with good experts I think it is Language problem otherwise they will not do useless discussion...

and I also think they can speak or tell better with their language.

Old 12-09-2017, 12:59 AM
Contributing Member

Ummm those are the huge SPAM problem countries (has nothing to do with language)... Forget about the useless discussions and the copy and paste wrong info garbage... I have 60 countries blocked and will block more if need be.

FYI I no longer spend 8 hours a day moderating my marketing forum.

Quote:
Ohhh Really, This is the Solution...?

There are many India people are there who are doing good discussion in many forums, Yes, I also noticed most of the india people are not doing discussion well I think they Don't know good knowledge or Language problem etc...

According to me we cannot blame any country and I would like to say to you Yes, In India there are many people are there Who can do good discussion in all over the World, I sure You are lost few most talented Experts from india they can make good discussion on your forum platform.

For India I told, but Russia and China is also Good Countries with good experts I think it is Language problem otherwise they will not do useless discussion...

and I also think they can speak or tell better with their language.

Old 12-09-2017, 02:22 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Ummm those are the huge SPAM problem countries (has nothing to do with language)... Forget about the useless discussions and the copy and paste wrong info garbage... I have 60 countries blocked and will block more if need be.

FYI I no longer spend 8 hours a day moderating my marketing forum.
As you think...you are facing problems or issues..

But, I Don't think that we will block completely any Countries because there are many members are there from those countries who wants to gain knowledge from good platforms Experts...I also Interested......

Last edited by Azhars; 12-09-2017 at 02:45 AM.

Old 12-09-2017, 09:04 AM
Contributing Member

After 20+ years online in business I also know those 60 countries I have blocked don't spend money either. Sure they are more than willing to waste money on useless things like MOZ and the many many other useless tools out there, but they will never spend money on something real and helpful.

This forum itself is proof of that....

Quote:
As you think...you are facing problems or issues..

But, I Don't think that we will block completely any Countries because there are many members are there from those countries who wants to gain knowledge from good platforms Experts...I also Interested......

Old 12-12-2017, 03:21 AM
Contributing Member

Forums will give permanent links and this community discussion will enhance your business to spread word of mouth.

Old 12-12-2017, 05:16 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by varmariya84 View Post
the forum is the important part
Really? Where did you find this reference?

Old 12-13-2017, 02:02 AM
Contributing Member

And yet you learned nothing from this forum post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirishasiri View Post
The importance of forum submission in 2017. The importance will focus on acquiring quality knowledge from the well-experienced members in the forum sites. and a forum is the important part, for the authority that is PA/DA and for the healthy backlinks.

Old 12-16-2017, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD View Post
since it's purported that Google uses the link profile in part of it's algo, it goes that even nofollow links can help with ranking.
I agree, except that I would have changed the word 'help' to 'affect'.

No follow links may well have an effect, but that effect may not actually be a 'helpful' one. Only Google would know, so the effect could just as easily be 'bad' as be 'good'.

Old 12-16-2017, 10:08 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickySt View Post
I agree, except that I would have changed the word 'help' to 'affect'.

No follow links may well have an effect, but that effect may not actually be a 'helpful' one. Only Google would know, so the effect could just as easily be 'bad' as be 'good'.

A positive or negative effect could be had by nofollow links or links without the nofollow attribute.

If the OP or the contributing posters stated low-quality in reference to any link, nofollow, or links without the nofollow attribute, then yes, it could go definitely the other way. Or, stay the same, or a positive effect (little or not). Only those at G would know.

If one is spamming, then a negative effect is certainly plausible. If natural links are obtained, the chance of positive over negative effects would be greater. That said, there are too many variables to say one way or the other for an absolute positive outcome.

Old 12-16-2017, 11:37 AM

By submitting into forum your increasing Technical Knowledge by sharing with others.

Old 12-16-2017, 12:09 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wajid1230 View Post
By submitting into forum your increasing Technical Knowledge by sharing with others.
Yes, I believe that has already been said.

Old 12-17-2017, 12:58 PM

Simply: without participating in forums, you can't improve your seo of website or blog. Then there are many benefits to join forums too, like getting knowledge in your niche, talking to experts etc.

Old 12-17-2017, 01:11 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by solutionfall View Post
Simply: without participating in forums, you can't improve your seo of website or blog..
What a load of nonsense! Given links from forums are unnatural and nofollow, care to explain how you think that it improves your SEO?

Old 12-17-2017, 01:58 PM

Dear Birdie, i didn't not mentioned in that comment to share the links in unnatural ways, i just meant to say that they are also necessary to get and share the knowledge from your blog and experience.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

Closed Thread