Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

Share |
Old 12-04-2008, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xentech View Post
I agree with you and yes I have seen that film, although referencing it is pointless because most of it has been debunked as untrue.
Bull crap. I don't believe you.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-04-2008, 10:18 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicgeek View Post
Dark chocolate bodypaint. Yep.
I have affiliate links for such products...

Old 12-05-2008, 04:09 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atom View Post
Bull crap. I don't believe you.
Hmm, Do you mean you don't believe the debunking videos? I'll be honest I haven't even seen them but there seems to be a lot of information saying they have, I'll probably check 'em out later.

Old 12-05-2008, 10:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Point out the compliment, or don't you understand that word either.
If you couldn't see the red coloring in the quote of my last post then I'll quote it again. Now, if you didn't understand what I meant, then maybe it doesn't really apply to you like I thought it did.

Sorry for complementing that you do have it in you to walk the path of true living, true religion. That you do have it in you to fight the real battle against racism, prejudice, and hatred. That with effort living what religion could offer anyone with devotion, brotherhood and kinship of being a true human united under the only Father -I'm sorry.

What I was saying was that I thought that you also had it in you to live such a life, or walk such a path. So if this all still makes no sense to you, well then I am truly sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krahmaan View Post
I see I'm starting to piss you off, it's OK everyone possess anger -it's a natural thing. My main point to all this was to get you to see that 'Religion' must be lived to truly be understood. It's not wise to make pronouncements about a religion and not have walked the path yourself. It doesn't mean that you don't have it in you to walk it -just, I couldn't allow you to categorize Christianity (or religion) without challenge.

Old 12-05-2008, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Hmm, Do you mean you don't believe the debunking videos? I'll be honest I haven't even seen them but there seems to be a lot of information saying they have, I'll probably check 'em out later.
Yeah, ones that actually do debunk most of it, as you stated. I don't think you'll find any that even come close to a genuine debunking of even a small fraction of either that video, or the newest one (in my sig). The new one (Zeitgeist: Addendum) is the better one IMO. There's an ex-"hitman" in that one (in my sig) that comes right out and tells us quite frankly about the reality of the situation within the US government. Z:A is chock full of facts. I would be interested to see an alleged debunking vid or two of which you are referring. I was hoping you'd post a link to one.

Old 12-05-2008, 08:29 PM

Xentech, if you'd rather not veer off topic in this thread and you do find one worthy of posting then you can post it here:

http://www.v7n.com/forums/politics/1...-addendum.html

Old 12-06-2008, 04:38 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
If you couldn't see the red coloring in the quote of my last post then I'll quote it again. Now, if you didn't understand what I meant, then maybe it doesn't really apply to you like I thought it did.

Sorry for complementing that you do have it in you to walk the path of true living, true religion. That you do have it in you to fight the real battle against racism, prejudice, and hatred. That with effort living what religion could offer anyone with devotion, brotherhood and kinship of being a true human united under the only Father -I'm sorry.

What I was saying was that I thought that you also had it in you to live such a life, or walk such a path. So if this all still makes no sense to you, well then I am truly sorry.
First of all why must you talk to be in that condescending tone in every post? It's quite annoying. I'd say more but I'm brutally hung-over and really can't be arsed.

Old 12-06-2008, 05:23 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:

Ok feeling much better now. That is not a compliment at all, everyone has it in them to walk a path of blind self-delusion.

Not much of what you say makes sense to me, you're illogical to the core and I really wish you would stop relentlessly badgering me like an 8 year old.

Old 12-06-2008, 05:40 AM
Contributing Member

Coffee break time again: free doughnuts, too.

Factual and opinionated, but not personal. None of this red text or name-calling or personal accusations either way. Be mature about this and take a break, or we'll have to make you take one.

Old 12-06-2008, 06:16 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atom View Post
Yeah, ones that actually do debunk most of it, as you stated. I don't think you'll find any that even come close to a genuine debunking of even a small fraction of either that video, or the newest one (in my sig). The new one (Zeitgeist: Addendum) is the better one IMO. There's an ex-"hitman" in that one (in my sig) that comes right out and tells us quite frankly about the reality of the situation within the US government. Z:A is chock full of facts. I would be interested to see an alleged debunking vid or two of which you are referring. I was hoping you'd post a link to one.
I thought the first Zeitgeist was good, but this is brilliant (I'm about half way through). I find globalisation and global economics incredibly interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicgeek View Post
Coffee break time again: free doughnuts, too.

Factual and opinionated, but not personal. None of this red text or name-calling or personal accusations either way. Be mature about this and take a break, or we'll have to make you take one.
Don't worry, I won't be replying to him in this thread any longer.

PS - Where are the free doughnuts?

Old 12-06-2008, 10:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Ok feeling much better now.
That's about the most positive thing you've said in this whole debate -onward.

Re: http://www.v7n.com/forums/politics/1...tml#post988562

Since my reasoning is not working, then why don't I just use facts? Then you can argue those if you wish. This will prove what I've been saying this whole debate. "Religion must be lived to be understood." I'll use Buddhism as my example of a religion that is to be lived (like the rest).

Quote:
Certain religious traditions (such as types of Buddhism, Surat Shabd Yoga and mysticism) and educational paradigms with, for example, the conditioning of boot camps, stress the experiential nature of human epistemology. This stands in contrast to alternatives: traditions of dogma, logic or reasoning. Activities such as tourism, extreme sports and recreational drug use also tend to stress the importance of experience.
This was found at Wikipedia under Experience.

Here's something I found about Living Zen, another form of Buddhism. Enjoy the truth! Even though you won't really know it by just reading it -of course you'll have to live it to have real knowledge of what religion is (experience living a religion or know-how).

The Truth About Life's Challenges (Living By Zen)

Old 01-15-2009, 07:17 PM
Contributing Member

Maybe they think there going to hell but that don't mean there racist.

Old 02-24-2009, 06:08 AM

no.....

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues