Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum > Online Payment Processing

Online Payment Processing Discussions concerning topics related to payment processing, such as merchant accounts, gateways, credit card processing options, PayPal, Google Checkout, 2Checkout, etc.

Share |
Old 04-30-2018, 12:20 PM
Administrator

Square to Acquire Weebly

Press release from Square announces their plan to acquire Weebly:
Quote:
...Weebly will expand Square’s customer base globally and add a new recurring revenue stream. Weebly has millions of customers and more than 625,000 paid subscribers. Square will provide Weebly customers with access to the company’s ecosystem of managed payments, hardware, and software, which complement Weebly’s services, which include free website hosting, premium (paid) website design and hosting, online store, and marketing tools. Nearly 40% of Weebly’s paid subscribers are outside the U.S., which will help accelerate Square’s global expansion.

Square will continue to provide an open platform to offer sellers the flexibility to select and integrate the third-party solutions that are best for their business. Square offers more than 100 partner integrations across a range of third-party apps, including points of sale, accounting software, and other back-office systems...
Square to Acquire Weebly

What do you think of this announcement?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-02-2018, 08:19 PM
Community Builder

I don't like any of those site builder apps for several reasons. Control being the main one, so this merger means nothing to me. I don't suggest either option to my clients.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum > Online Payment Processing