Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Share |
Old 04-09-2018, 08:18 PM
Contributing Member

SEO bots

I was thinking today, its probably possible to create AI that can do SEO. I wonder how far the technology is before it will penetrate into markets enough to do tasks like "seo".

Probably in 15 years will see task bots who can do seo tasks for us, probably 40 before AI really starts to take over things like seo.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-10-2018, 06:36 AM
Contributing Member

I have created one by using Zennoposter. It's semi automatic. And in order to do SEO I should manually configure it first for every new project. Really helps if you have website with 500+ pages and do not want to spend 3-4 weeks to SEO optimize all those pages.

Old 04-10-2018, 10:35 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juri.Fab View Post
I have created one by using Zennoposter. It's semi automatic. And in order to do SEO I should manually configure it first for every new project. Really helps if you have website with 500+ pages and do not want to spend 3-4 weeks to SEO optimize all those pages.
That's incredible, what does it do?

Old 04-10-2018, 10:40 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Actually since you seem to know about automation software, I want to automate a task, I have to take a file load it in a program, make a slight tweak and save it with numerical numbering to differentiate between each tweak. 10 tweaks per file 20 files. You know of any automation software that can do it?

Old 04-10-2018, 10:42 AM
Contributing Member

I have WordPress website with many products and offers and I need to optimize every product for Google search so at moment I have create script what will do this automatically, writing SEO title, Description, Here is example how it looks like (attached)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	peakget-seo.png
Views:	12
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	19080  

Old 04-10-2018, 10:45 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
I have WordPress website with many products and offers and I need to optimize every product for Google search so at moment I have create script what will do this automatically, writing SEO title, Description, Here is example how it looks like (attached)
wow, thats pretty good, Not reallly effecient for what I am doing, but definitely I need to get into automation more.

Old 04-10-2018, 10:55 AM
Contributing Member

Yes Google it : Zenoposter this is most powerful software for process automation. If you need only web automation then you can use Human Emulator

Old 04-10-2018, 11:05 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Yes Google it : Zenoposter this is most powerful software for process automation. If you need only web automation then you can use Human Emulator
I looked it up, looks like it only automates browser based tasks.

Old 04-10-2018, 10:01 PM
Contributing Member

It possible automate activity on your pc as well but it will required c+ coding then

Old 04-11-2018, 12:42 AM
Contributing Member

I have a system that has been doing that for 5 years now, way ahead of it's time. Am I going to post it here - Nope! It also does on-site SEO. No this has nothing to do with wordpress (worst script ever created).

True A.I. will never exist though - it can't! A machine has no way to reason, it's impossible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackMiller7 View Post
Actually since you seem to know about automation software, I want to automate a task, I have to take a file load it in a program, make a slight tweak and save it with numerical numbering to differentiate between each tweak. 10 tweaks per file 20 files. You know of any automation software that can do it?

Old 04-11-2018, 12:49 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ord Allenbea View Post
I have a system that has been doing that for 5 years now, way ahead of it's time. Am I going to post it here - Nope! It also does on-site SEO. No this has nothing to do with wordpress (worst script ever created).

True A.I. will never exist though - it can't! A machine has no way to reason, it's impossible.
nearly 30% of all websites on internet run on WordPress. This CMS is very popular. I don't thing that WP so bad

Old 04-11-2018, 02:18 AM
Contributing Member

A website and a blog are 2 different things. I hand code all of my stuff and will continue to do so - far more safe and far more secure. WP is the worst and 80% of them get hacked at some point.

Quote:
nearly 30% of all websites on internet run on WordPress. This CMS is very popular. I don't thing that WP so bad

Old 04-11-2018, 02:23 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
A website and a blog are 2 different things. I hand code all of my stuff and will continue to do so - far more safe and far more secure. WP is the worst and 80% of them get hacked at some point.
oh if you could do coding from scratch whole website then for sure it's the best what can be

Old 04-11-2018, 05:15 AM
Contributing Member

It's funny I own hundreds of websites and when looking at AWSTATS I also see the 404s for wp-admin not found... Morons just send their bots to all websites looking for hacking opportunities ...

Quote:
oh if you could do coding from scratch whole website then for sure it's the best what can be

Old 04-11-2018, 06:44 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Webflow is by leaps and bounds the best cms right now

Old 04-11-2018, 06:46 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
It's way more efficient just to use webflow and add HTML or exportl the HTML CSS than just hand coding. Webflow is pretty amazing tho.

Old 04-11-2018, 06:46 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
It's funny I own hundreds of websites and when looking at AWSTATS I also see the 404s for wp-admin not found... Morons just send their bots to all websites looking for hacking opportunities ...
Lol yeah WP is so trash....

Old 04-11-2018, 06:49 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:

Hmm I am now looking for a way to automate some work I do I offline software, I can see some easy to online scripts/task records, but finding a good one that works on multiple applications is difficult.

Old 04-11-2018, 06:50 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackMiller7 View Post
Hmm I am now looking for a way to automate some work I do I offline software, I can see some easy to online scripts/task records, but finding a good one that works on multiple applications is difficult.
yes this is hard to setup in order to work stable. Maybe best way to split everything on small tasks..

Old 04-11-2018, 07:15 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
yes this is hard to setup in order to work stable. Maybe best way to split everything on small tasks..
I basically have to load a file into software, reduce it's "effect" or outcome by 10%, by changing output in the software, the save it as +10, +9, +8 etc, so the file name is the product name +10, +9, etc. That's like 250 file adjustments and saves.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum