Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum

Blogging Forum Discuss general blogging issues here - design, integration, posting, trackbacks, ETC. Also discuss blogs you like.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 02-14-2018, 09:39 PM

Can i post my own blog on different websites?

Hi,

I have written a blog on my blog site and now i wanted to post the same article on different websites. Is it right to do so or it just be a bad idea of mine.
and how to do guest blogging on other sites. this same log can be added?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-14-2018, 09:46 PM
Administrator

I would not post the same article across multiple sites as one or more of the other sites could out rank your own blog. IMHO it is better to write for your own site.

If you wanted to try guest blogging I would write something unique for each opportunity.

Old 02-18-2018, 10:09 PM

It's better to keep content just on your blog. You want to drive traffic to your own blog, not to other websites. If people see the same content somewhere else, they have less reason to stay on your blog.

Most websites that accept guest posts require unique articles.

Old 02-19-2018, 04:58 AM

Blog to different sites

No,
You cant post published blogs in guest posting sites. If you want to do guest blogging so u have to write a unique or fresh article because guest posting sites don't accept already published blogs. You can find guest blogging sites according to your niche.Try it! Surely u will get effective result!

Old 02-24-2018, 11:21 AM

I don't know the above answers warns publishing the same post on different sites, there is a canonical header that should tell Google which site is originally published on your blog. The popular blogs do that, search engine journal, for example, accept posts published on other blogs, but of course, you should have an amazing piece of content that attract shares, tweets, and likes.

So, if you have friends who own blogs or sites, for example, you can exchange a few posts and of course, you should add a canonical URL to tell Google which domains and that post. That way, you offer good content for the other websites' readers, and also, you keep your original posts getting all the value. Just do some research and google and you'll find lots of opportunities, but that can take some time and you may not get the intention if you have a website design that's not professional and a few articles. I hope that this can help.

Old 02-24-2018, 04:54 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seegod View Post
Hi,

I have written a blog on my blog site and now i wanted to post the same article on different websites. Is it right to do so or it just be a bad idea of mine.
and how to do guest blogging on other sites. this same log can be added?
If you can truly see "God", then you would know God would say it's a bad idea bub.

Old 02-26-2018, 03:52 AM

Thanks for the nicest replies from the expert people like you guys. Really understand and got cleared my point for which i asked this question here.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum

Closed Thread