Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Getting Started With V7N > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions New members introduce yourselves. Not your website, yourself. :)

Share |
Old 02-05-2018, 04:11 AM

Smile Hi!

Hi everyone,

I am Anna and I am originally from Hartford, Conneticut, USA - currently traveling in Austria. I am a Web Designer and Blogger. I am also very interested in marketing and SEO.

I found my passion for blogging a couple years ago, and since then I am constantly trying to improve my blog, write new articles and making it a good resource for people looking for help deciding which publishing software to choose.

In my free time, I love to travel! If everything works out my next destination will be South Africa. So if anyone got any tips or recommendations on South Africa as of places to go etc. I am more than happy!

Anyways, I am glad to be part of this community now

Last edited by annb; 02-05-2018 at 04:14 AM.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-05-2018, 04:53 AM
Banned

Hi, Anna! Welcome!

Old 02-05-2018, 05:54 AM

thanks lebar.123!

Old 02-05-2018, 06:19 AM
Contributing Member

Hi Anna! Enjoy your time in Austria.

I was next door last summer, in Germany. Loved Leipzig. All being well, I will go to Austria this summer.

Enjoy your travels!

Old 02-05-2018, 06:30 AM

Thanks multitrackers! Have not been to Leipzig yet but might put it on my list
Where will you travel to in Austria? I really loved Graz so far!

Old 02-05-2018, 01:30 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by annb View Post
Thanks multitrackers! Have not been to Leipzig yet but might put it on my list
Where will you travel to in Austria? I really loved Graz so far!
Hi Anna!

Thanks for the tip re Graz. Googled for photos here - looks beautiful!

For my initial post in this thread, I tried to find the name of the mountain medieval Austrian town that my Berlin friend was in recently and loved/recommended to me. I loved her pictures and hope to go to it this summer.

I have had no luck finding the name, in my search today. But it is in the Vorarlberg province/region.

In Germany, I wanted to stay away from touristic, high traffic areas....and go off the beaten path. I planned to go to Leipzig and then Dresden (and finish in Berlin for a couple of days). I ended up spending 4 and a half weeks in Leipzig (and 3 days in Berlin). I had a great hostel in Leipzig (my own room) - empty/quiet in the center of the city. Superb city, wonderful people. Awesome historic buildings....classy.

Old 02-06-2018, 12:12 AM

Hi,

I have been to Vorarlberg too and it is great! I really liked it a lot - maybe you mean Bregenz?

It really is beautiful there and they also have the Bregenz Festival in summer with a stage in the lake. They play the opera Carmen this summer. I have seen it last year and it was stunning, so if you are planning on going this summer, I can really recommend it

There is also a really nice restaurant next to it called "Wirtshaus am See" where we had dinner before (but you have to make a reservation in advance as they are usually fully booked because of the Bregenz Festival).

Do you remember the name of your hostel in Leipzig? Always appreciate good tips on where to stay.

Old 02-06-2018, 02:45 AM
Contributing Member

Here is the hostel link below. I spent more and had a room to myself. The hostel is upstairs, in a shared building. It is worth noting that they have a small check-in time - between 5pm and 8 pm. It is a small place, with only 2 or 3 staff.....very friendly and I often had the place to myself.

http://www.unschlagbar-leipzig.de/hostel/?lang=en

I loved the people in the city - so friendly (I was surprised that English is their second language in Germany, and not French). Along the street, from the hostel, are so many bars and street side restaurants (unsure what it is like in winter time however). And a ten minute walk takes you into the city centre, where there are so many places of historic interest. Each summer evening, there was a large gathering of families/people to watch live music/or a big televised concert. One night there was a George Michael live concert played (obviously an old concert). Thousands of people in seats, eating and drinking beer/wine. Wonderful family/older type environment.

I met english buskers one night in the city centre....great live outfit. I loved the Bach house museum and the adjoining St Thomas Church - where his body was moved to during the second world war (from another graveyard). Mendelssohn House is also nearby.

http://www.planetware.com/tourist-at...g-d-fs-lei.htm

If Bregenz is a medieval town in the Austrian mountains, that might be it. I must check with my Berlin friend again. I like the sound of that festival there, with the stage on the lake. Thanks for the tip! And thank you also for the restaurant tip.

How long will you stay in Europe?

All my best.

Old 02-06-2018, 05:48 AM

Thanks for the link to the hostel and the link to the top tourist attractions in Leipzig

I am not entirely sure yet. I will probably stay in Europe for another 4 to 5 months before I plan to leave for South Africa.

Best,
Ann

Old 02-07-2018, 04:11 PM

lets learn together

Old 02-08-2018, 12:11 AM
Banned

Cool welcome

Quote:
Hi everyone,

I am Anna and I am originally from Hartford, Conneticut, USA - currently traveling in Austria. I am a Web Designer and Blogger. I am also very interested in marketing and SEO.

I found my passion for blogging a couple years ago, and since then I am constantly trying to improve my blog, write new articles and making it a good resource for people looking for help deciding which publishing software to choose.

In my free time, I love to travel! If everything works out my next destination will be South Africa. So if anyone got any tips or recommendations on South Africa as of places to go etc. I am more than happy!

Anyways, I am glad to be part of this community now

Hi anna , Welcome

Old 02-08-2018, 12:18 AM

Thanks emma08482

Old 02-08-2018, 12:20 AM
Banned

Thanks ! to all for advise and welcome here learn more about SEO Technics

Old 02-08-2018, 12:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Thanks emma08482
Most welcome ! Your are the genius , seen yours sites blogs are awesome !

Old 02-08-2018, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma08482 View Post
Most welcome ! Your are the genius , seen yours sites blogs are awesome !
Thank you! Glad you like my site This is the most recent article that I have posted [removed] Really tried my best to make my blog and my articles as appealing and easy to understand as possible If you got any recommendations on how to improve things or any other flipbook software you might be interested, let me know. I am more than happy with possible suggestions from my readers/people that are interested.

All the best

Last edited by J. H. Rasmussen; 02-08-2018 at 06:17 AM.

Old 02-08-2018, 01:44 AM
Banned

Dear Anna I am became big fan of you , It's My goodness I'm talk to you ! really thanks to v7n forum to provide getting touch with you !

Last edited by emma08482; 02-08-2018 at 01:53 AM.

Old 02-08-2018, 02:56 AM

Hi bareera, nice to meet you

Old 02-08-2018, 05:51 AM

HI Anna
i am completely new to forums and am a qualified driving instructor trying my hardest to learn SEO and have come across this site.I understand the basics of SEO and now am trying to understand how to obtain backlinks via forums and articles.
anyways hi to everyone out there.
I am from a city called Leeds from England

Old 02-08-2018, 06:02 AM

Hi mohammed3436, welcome to the community

Old 02-09-2018, 11:00 AM

thanks annb .looking forward to chatting with you

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Getting Started With V7N > New Member Introductions