Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Joint Ventures

Joint Ventures Joint venture announcements and solicitations.

Share |
Old 10-16-2016, 10:51 AM

Sponsor Needed - Youtube Gaming Channel - 5000+ subscribers, 150.000 views per month

Hi everyone!

Thank you very much for viewing my thread!

My name is Alex and I am a 26 year old gaming enthusiast from Serbia. I started my youtube channel in early 2015 and did it as a little hobby project for me to practice video skills and just have fun as well as entertain my gaming colleagues/friends via an interesting medium such as youtube.

The channel grew to a couple of hundred subscribers very quickly and is now gaining about 500-600 new ones every month, without me doing too much about it. Currently it's sitting at 5257 and growing steadily.

I want to do youtube a bit more serious now (trying to post a few times per week) and I plan to get into it a lot more, but in order to ease this up on myself a bit, I would need to form a sponsorship relationship with whoever is interested and relevant to my mmorpg viewerbase.

I am covering The Elder Scrolls Online at the moment, it is in my opinion the best MMO game at the moment, and with most potential for growth over time (I tried a lot of other ones and none comes close in my subjective opinion).

I would like to upgrade my recording gear, software, hardware and also make sure that some basic expenses are covered while I am devoting myself to this, potentially full time.

What I do:

- I make video guides and gameplay videos covering The Elder Scrolls Online.

What I can offer you:

- Full link coverage on a youtube channel with over 5000 subscribers and 150.000 views per month, growing at about 500-600 subscribers per month. This inclused the main link on every youtube profile, as well as a link at the top of every video description, past and future. Your link will also appear on the about page of my channel, on the first spot.

- Sticky post on my hobby blog with about 2000 gamers visiting it per month as well as an image ad across all pages.

What I would need from you;

- Monthly arrangement with a fixed amount via paypal to help me go into this more seriously. Can be reviewed every 3 months.

If you think that this might work for you, do get in touch with me and I will show you my website and youtube channel, as I'm not sure if I'm able to post here in order to not break any rules (I'm a newbie, my apologies!).

I wish you all the best!
Alex

p.s. moderators if I didn't do something well enough, please let me know and I will make the needed changes.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Joint Ventures