Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Share |
Old 02-05-2018, 09:12 AM

Guys suggest some High PR Directory submission links.

Hey guys plz suggest me some good high PR directory submission links which gives my website some good do-follow backlinks

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-05-2018, 11:18 AM
Contributing Member

No such thing as High PR Directories
No such thing as do-follow links

I know you will ignore this post but trust me when I say you are wasting your time - these things DON'T EXIST regardless of how many people say they do.

Old 02-05-2018, 05:38 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ord Allenbea View Post

I know you will ignore this post but trust me when I say you are wasting your time - these things DON'T EXIST regardless of how many people say they do.
Ord and LMB been suggesting users not to practice traditional stuff which is not a right thing to do, members are repeating same question.

But honestly please anyone share some sites which really helped to get rank, let's try once

Old 02-05-2018, 06:22 PM
Contributing Member

PR now is not as important as it used to be.

Old 02-05-2018, 09:27 PM
Contributing Member

I have tried and people don't listen... Imagine I charge $50 an hour for business consult but I have posted on here giving away the secrets all for free and you people ignore it - just look at your post.

What these people are posting about is NOT traditional, it's lame garbage that don't work and never has.

You want a good site to post on? Try your OWN site! It really is that simple - it can't be any harder. Put out great content, do proper on-site SEO, build a highly targeted email list. What don't you people get?

I own a wholesale jewelry company with 14k TARGETED jewelry sales reps. You think I spam the net with links to the website? Hell No! Never have and Never will! I have built 0 backlinks. In case you don't know jewelry is a billion dollar industry...

I own several companies and I spam NO website.. You looking for solutions but the entire time the real solution is right in front of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavani25 View Post
Ord and LMB been suggesting users not to practice traditional stuff which is not a right thing to do, members are repeating same question.

But honestly please anyone share some sites which really helped to get rank, let's try once
Save

Old 02-05-2018, 11:29 PM
Contributing Member

Do you see what I mean pavani25 ? All this good advice given on this forum by those that HAVE EXPERIENCE and they still don't listen... Look at this garbage....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivankhatri View Post
Well, my dear friend,

I guess you know that Google never gives important to PR websites, so now for a better SEO you should check Alexa and DA for before you do submissions for a website.

Or if you still need some good PR website please do a google but you should still check PR for a current date cause maybe it'll reduce after post (PR List) updated.

Thanks for asking I hope you're satisfied.
PR Websites don't exist, there is no such thing as a website having a 'Page Rank' score. As for PR only Google knows what a Pages Rank is...

Alexa? DA? Seriously ??? Do you even bother reading the forum?

Old 02-06-2018, 12:12 AM
Contributing Member

Everything I talk about I do use...

As for PR, it's Page Rank and yes Google has a patent (was pending not sure if still is) on Page Rank. Google created Page Rank!

Geesh!!!!

Quote:
garbage hahaha

Well so how you'll take this question from your mind, and who say's that only google knows a website PR? Are you working secretly for Google? I hope you have some better info Lol, well I guess only this guy should answer questions for the beginner maybe that's why his using the forum because he has some really great information but now I have a question why don't he use itself.

Old 02-06-2018, 12:26 AM

I think business.directory.r-tt. is quite a good one for free. There are not a lot of web directories which allow you to submit your site for free but this one does and they are actually really fast with accepting or denying your site.

Old 02-06-2018, 12:52 AM
Contributing Member

PR is NOT viewable in the public for one thing - for another thing PR has always been useless anyways.

No website has ever had a PR - Fact! When all those morons years ago was claiming you should post your unique content on places like EzineArticles because it's a PR 7 was dead WRONG! The article pages was a PR 0! not to mention the fact that useless article directory full of links could be outranked easy - Fact!

The same goes for many other sites. No website has a PR, only Pages do - Fact! We have no idea what those pages PR are, Only Google knows - Fact!

Quote:
Yes, Google created page rank I agree with some of your points but actually, PR still alive and people are talking as you can see above. So now the question moves on Whats upto PR? well I hope you know that pretty well remember your words before say anything
"Everything I talk about I do use"

Old 02-06-2018, 02:31 AM
Banned

I think you should focus on high domain authority directories because PR is dead now . You can find a good collection of directories on 9dir.

Old 02-06-2018, 03:47 AM
Contributing Member

lmao!!! PR is not dead, you just can't see it....

DA is a MOZ made up fake metric that has nothing to do with any search engine or rankings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam657 View Post
I think you should focus on high domain authority directories because PR is dead now . You can find a good collection of directories on 9dir.

Old 02-06-2018, 05:17 AM

Hello,
High pr sites directory are old school methods. You should go for High page authority(PA)
or Domain Authority(DA) sites. You can do guest blogging rather than directories.

Hope this will help you.

Old 02-06-2018, 08:02 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavani25 View Post
Ord and LMB been suggesting users not to practice traditional stuff
Who is LMB??

Old 02-06-2018, 03:19 PM
Contributing Member

And please explain to us what DA and PA have to do with any ranking in any search engine...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech2Globe View Post
Hello,
High pr sites directory are old school methods. You should go for High page authority(PA)
or Domain Authority(DA) sites. You can do guest blogging rather than directories.

Hope this will help you.

Old 02-06-2018, 09:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ord Allenbea View Post

No such things as High PR-------ok cool, accepted!
No such thing as do-follow links--------- What was that????????????

Old 02-06-2018, 10:33 PM
Contributing Member

Show me any site that has a do-follow link attribute...

Quote:
Originally Posted by evejones View Post
No such things as High PR-------ok cool, accepted!
No such thing as do-follow links--------- What was that????????????
Save

Old 02-07-2018, 05:58 AM

High DA/PA Sites

Hello,

First i want to tell you exactly what is High Page Authority or Domain Authority-
In layman language Page Authority is the quality of any web page based on the number relevance of links pointing to it and content driven sites.

Second, If we talk about Domain Authority is the strength of an entire web domain or how well a website will rank on Serps(Search engine Result Pages).It is based on three factors:
  1. Age
  2. Popularity
  3. Size

Now, How we score PA/DA?

We score Domain authority on a score point 100 points. We take website which have better Domain Authority from 60-70 or 80-90. Because high DA sites have more competition thats why this strategy is the best way to improve your overall SEO rankings.

On the other hand, Same as DA we also score PA to gain better ranking for your website.

Domain authority and page authority both are equally important to gain better ranking for your website.

Hope this will help you.
Thanku

Old 02-07-2018, 11:05 AM
Banned

Do follow does exist, because there is HTML for no follow links there for any link not containing no follow href tag is inheritantly a do follow link

Old 02-07-2018, 12:50 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Hello,

F

Second, If we talk about Domain Authority is the strength of an entire web domain or how well a website will rank on Serps(Search engine Result Pages).It is based on three factors:
  1. Age
  2. Popularity
  3. Size
Where do you clueless clowns this this nonsense from?
DA has NOTHING to do with the age and size of a site.

Old 02-07-2018, 01:03 PM
Contributing Member

Wrong! Just because a right turn exist all you people assume a left turn must exist too.. Well hate to burst your bubble but that is not how things work. There is no such thing as a do follow link - fact! It does not exist, never has and never will. You can twist and bend reality to make it sound good all you want but in the end it still does not exist!

There are 'links' and then there are link with a 'no-follow' attribute - Fact! The no follow link attribute was create to mark 'advertising/paid for ads' and nothing more. This attribute has no other purpose and certainly does not mean - don't follow this link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightMedia View Post
Do follow does exist, because there is HTML for no follow links there for any link not containing no follow href tag is inheritantly a do follow link
This helps nobody and the copy and paste means nothing. Prove it! Prove to me that MOZ fake made up metrics have ANYTHING to do with any search engine or any rankings of any site. Go ahead, I dare you! Man this company is ripping you people off by the millions and even though they don't help you - You keep promoting them for free and you keep paying them money - simply amazing!

Quote:
Hello,

First i want to tell you exactly what is High Page Authority or Domain Authority-
In layman language Page Authority is the quality of any web page based on the number relevance of links pointing to it and content driven sites.

1. Age
  2. Popularity
  3. Size

Now, How we score PA/DA?

We score Domain authority on a score point 100 points. We take website which have better Domain Authority from 60-70 or 80-90. Because high DA sites have more competition thats why this strategy is the best way to improve your overall SEO rankings.

On the other hand, Same as DA we also score PA to gain better ranking for your website.

Domain authority and page authority both are equally important to gain better ranking for your website.

Hope this will help you.
Thanku

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum