Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Web Hosting Forum > Reseller Hosting

Reseller Hosting Discuss reseller hosting opportunities and more.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 07-03-2016, 11:14 PM
Banned

Looking for reseller hosting

Hi everyone, I am looking for Stable reseller hosting who can provide me Best Support and reliable hosting services. I think Scopehosts.com can fulfill my needs. Do you have any experience? suggest me some alternative host.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-03-2016, 11:59 PM
Administrator

This reads like a paid poster's post so I looked at your other posts. You mentioned this company before.

Old 07-20-2016, 03:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTMLBasicTutor View Post
This reads like a paid poster's post so I looked at your other posts. You mentioned this company before.
Looking for a real stand alone reseller package, then there are a lot of things to consider;
  1. 1) The hosting platform. You may want to host on Linux/cPanel or windows/plesk. If you are new to reseller hosting I will suggest you go for cPanel as it is easy to manage and to automate.
  2. 2) Business Type. Is it a stand alone white lable website, or just an add-on service. If it is a full business website, then you will have to consider a billing software. WHMCS is the most widely used in the hosting industry.
  3. 3) Support. Another key aspect to consider. as a reseller, where you own the clients, you will have to offer support to your clients.
Package pricing, payment collection and security are some of the aspects to consider.

Good Luck with your search.

Old 07-22-2016, 02:21 AM

I've never herd scopehosts before.

Old 07-30-2016, 02:31 AM
Banned

I rely on hostgator, and never heard the name Scopehosts.

Old 08-02-2016, 02:38 AM
Contributing Member

I think that you need to check a few things before you give a try this or any other company. Nowadays that is important to know if the company EIG based or not. You can check for the EIG companies in the internet. Hostgator, bluehost and some other top companies are now under EIG umbrella. Then you can use review to check negative reviews - yes negative reviews to forecast possible issues you might have with certain company. So far there are such hosts like hostwinds remain being non EIG based and have pretty good reputation.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Web Hosting Forum > Reseller Hosting

Closed Thread