Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Joint Ventures

Joint Ventures Joint venture announcements and solicitations.

Share |
Old 06-26-2020, 11:19 AM

[JV] Scraping and selling data

I'm PHP developer and I have experience in scraping website. I'm looking for a partner who needs developer who can scrape sites.

I have 15 years of experience in PHP development, I understand how websites work and I can give an estimation and feedback on the site you want to scrape.

I scraped phone books and I submitted forms on site to get specific information. I set up my own VPS (virtual private server) and once I'm done with coding I'm running tasks automatically, meaning that I can run 50+ processes that will scrape websites at the same time, depends on how strong the server is.

I'm looking for a partner who can sell scraped data, I'd like to split revenue 50/50.

You have to understand that some sites have really good protection and sometimes is not easy or even possible to scrape site because they can detect automatic behavior.

Feel free to contact me to discuss further

Advertisement

Advertisement

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Joint Ventures