Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

Share |
Old 03-31-2010, 01:49 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen
Breast milk ice cream?
Don't get me wrong, the product does have advantages over dairy in a number of ways. Plus it comes in those attractive containers.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-04-2010, 06:29 AM
v7n Mentor

...attractive to who?? .....shame it doesn't come in biceps

Old 04-04-2010, 07:44 AM
v7n Mentor

Can only speak for me, but I've always been a sucker for well executed packaging.

Old 04-04-2010, 10:32 PM
v7n Mentor

yes, I know what you mean!....I love pretty wrapping paper and a sparkly bow too!!

Old 04-09-2010, 12:46 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~kev~ View Post
Yea, lets just shoot the poor animal, put it out of its misery and then bar-b-q it.

How does smoked Kangaroo taste anyway? If the meat is tough, just grind it up and make it into sausage.

After all, we are talking about Texas here. If it can fit on my pit, I can cook it. The cooking surface on my pit is 6 feet 9 inches long and 29 inches across. I bet I could cook that whole kangroo at one time.
I was thinking and wondering about that LOL.

Hottest weekend of the year so far due in the UK so Sunday the Barby is coming out for the first time this year.

On another note, we once had the best trained dog in Britain (according to a Dog training instructors convention competition my Dad attended).

Our German shephards played with two horses in the field next to where my dad worked and they we're guard dogs and the one who won the best trained dog in Britain award once saved me from being abducted by a paedopile leaning over our garden fence trying to pick me out of the garden.

Must have been a bit of a shock for the weirdo to suddenly have a German Shephard clamped on to his arm LOL.

Animals like Kangaroos though as with animals like Pigs, Sheep Cows etc have always been eaten by carnivores and omnivores.

In regards to the original post, I doubt the Kangaroo was actually harmed, and at the end of the day given the survival of the fittest way of things even amongst non meat eating animals I doubt it suffered and it may have even appreiated not being barbecued instead.

Ooh my Mrs is cooking bacon right now for two quiches for my Mums belated 60th birthday party tomorrow night and I can't eat any - what a wind up!

@RobJones

My Mrs having too much milk and needing the pressure released was a real burden (LOL I am kidding on the burden part).

Last edited by MrFlicks; 04-09-2010 at 01:00 PM.

Old 04-10-2010, 07:59 AM
v7n Mentor

It was always the finding amusement in mistreating the kangaroo that was the issue
....i still don't see the fascination with boobs lol

Old 04-10-2010, 10:19 AM

I'm sorry but I did not find this very cruel. There plenty of worse things out there like people abusing and exploiting other people for money, and countries doing the same to other countries. Peace.

Old 04-11-2010, 12:05 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo W View Post
It was always the finding amusement in mistreating the kangaroo that was the issue
....i still don't see the fascination with boobs lol
It's definately mostly a man thing Jo W

Old 04-12-2010, 06:12 AM
Banned

I think the fact they used a kangaroo in such a situation of relative danger is what people consider as 'cruelty'. Even if the subject isn't aware of being exploited, it even makes it worse.

Though I feel if the kangaroo was not harmed or abused in any way before/during/after, then all is fine. Wow. PETA's in this too? Why am I not surprised at all?

PETA's pretty screwed up... Breast milk ice cream?

-cringe-

So we'll forcefully impregnate human women instead because we shouldn't harm the cows?

-cringes some more-

Old 04-13-2010, 07:49 AM
v7n Mentor

Yeah, extremists are dangerous no matter what side they believe they are on!

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues