Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

Share |
Old 12-01-2010, 05:27 PM
v7n Mentor

Template for An Article Why EzineArticles Is My Current Favorite

How To Write An Article Themed, Method For Saving "X"

I occasionally write content for article directories, and I got a newsletter from ezinearticles.com today that showed me one more reason they are a top, if not the top, article directory.

They spoon fed me an article template for a particular theme complete with clear instructions on how to find the idea, introduce it, lay out the structure, spell out the benefits and recap. And, true to their professional style, the article itself embodies the theme.
Read the full instructions here: http://blog.ezinearticles.com/2010/1...-template.html.

I think they do an excellent job of developing writers. Do any of the other directories coach and encourage you like this one does?

More encouragement: after my 10th article was accepted they sent me a large coffee mug with a dark red, leather coaster and a pouch of a dark Sumatra blend. I guess their writers must be making them some money!

Feel free to add any constructive ideas on article writing. How do you find ideas? Where do you like to place articles? What do you like about your favorite article directory?

No cheating, you have to say why!!

Thanks!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-01-2010, 06:10 PM
Contributing Member

Great post there MJTaylor.
If people are interested, they can find more templates here http://blog.ezinearticles.com/catego...icle-templates. They have several pages of templates to use.

Old 12-03-2010, 12:03 PM
v7n Mentor

Surely there are some folks out there who have a favorite article directory and will tell us why ... <bumpity b>

Old 12-12-2010, 08:41 PM
Contributing Member

Sounds good to go by your techniques! But I hate to wait for the long time approval from EA, I moved on...

Old 12-13-2010, 08:13 AM

I'm doing a ****load of SEO work related to article submission right now, and so far after the dozens of sites I've been through, I think ezinearticles is the best. Hubpages is bull**** with their ridiculous rules and nofollow until a certain level. I wasn't even allowed to post my 100% original articles on hubpages, they found something wrong with it.

There are a few high PR article submission sites that are pretty good, but they take a while to get accepted into and your articles posted. So far, ezinearticles has been helpful to me and simple. Good for SEO.

Old 12-14-2010, 08:29 AM

You can also try their youtube channel for more article writing tips: http://www.youtube.com/user/EzineArticles. They have around 87 tutorials uploaded there.

Old 12-14-2010, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTOBC View Post
Sounds good to go by your techniques! But I hate to wait for the long time approval from EA, I moved on...
How long a time have you had to wait for approvals?

Is the time period in the range of a few days, a few weeks, or as long as a month?

Does the time vary significantly from one article to another or has it been fairly consistent for all of your submissions?

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web