Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum

Blogging Forum Discuss general blogging issues here - design, integration, posting, trackbacks, ETC. Also discuss blogs you like.

Share |
Old 11-26-2014, 10:46 PM
Contributing Member

Home W3 Total Cache Help

Hello, everyone..! I have install W3 total cache plugin to improve my heavy buddypress blog speed but I got some problem with W3 total Cache. The is that some CSS not update. But now I could configured it our with S3, but recently I found that I got the problem with cache page or browser cache. I have logged my account but when I visited some page which I have previous visiting without logging in. I found my account was not logged in. I tried to login again, but I still not logged in. You know? there is no message error work wrong log in problem. Any experience about this..? Thanks

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-28-2014, 05:11 AM
Contributing Member

Hello, I have used w3 total cache before and yes you can have some problems with it, If you cannot get your new content to show, navigate to the w3 total cache settings in your wordpress CMS and choose to clear cache, this will clear the cache and your new content will show. If w3 total cache has completely messed up your website, de active it. If you cant get into your website now navigate to a tutorial on how to manually remove a wordpress plugin from your database

I cannot add urls yet to this forum but if you search in Google, how to manually remove a wordpress plugin from the database you should find it.

Old 12-19-2014, 01:54 AM

If you have W3 Total Cache you need to go you your "General Settings" tab and go to where the "Page Cache" section is and click on the "Empty Cache" button every time you make any modifications to you site. This will ensure your visitors see any modifications you have done.

Old 02-10-2015, 03:37 AM
Contributing Member

Yeh you will get all settings at General Settings

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum