Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum

Marketing Forum Marketing, branding and advertising discussions. Online and off-line marketing discussions.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 06-19-2016, 07:07 AM
Contributing Member

As compared to Google Facebook leads are in-expensive but the the leads are not the real buyers but Leads those come from Google are expensive but they are actual buyer.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-19-2016, 02:43 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Just wanted to share this. My FB campaign expires less then 24 hours and I'll post some stat's but not going into how much money I have made off the targeted traffic. I spent under $40 for the campaign and can tell you I made a profit for sure. To me, that was worth the small investment.

Image 1 total campaign stats.
Image 2 total stats from FB traffic. I couldn't go back to June 10th when I started campaign but not bad though.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	222sx.png
Views:	43
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	18599   Click image for larger version

Name:	totals.png
Views:	77
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	18600  

Old 06-28-2016, 08:58 PM

Facebook is a goldmine.

My best advice is to go to DigitalMarketer and sign up for his Facebook Ad Course for like $10...you'll be glad you did.

It's literally everything you need to know about Facebook Ads.

I took it and I get clicks for 5 cents and they're targeted and my list is growing and I'm selling products.

Master Facebook Ads and ReMarketing/Pixeling for sure.

Old 06-29-2016, 05:23 PM

It depends on the business. I find B2B to be less successful using FB ads, but B2C can be great. Selling physical products works well there.

I disagree that FB ads are more expensive than Adwords - but I guess it really depends on your niche. For eCommerce, FB seems to be the cheaper route. For SaaS, Adwords might be the better choice.

Old 06-29-2016, 07:41 PM

When you're running paid ads you should run them straight to a sales page or page that allows the person to instantly buy and do business with you.

Most people are fogged with the tried and true "CONCEPT" that you should drive paid ads to a landing page designed to just capture their email.

When you do all the math you'll find out it's better to run straight to a sales page versus an optin page. You can then add the buyers to your email list.

Old 07-03-2016, 08:23 PM

I don't think facebook ads are expensive compared to google ads. The key is to know your buyer persona for it to be effective as you can create highly targeted ads. Also, if you are a B2B company than probably facebook is the not the way to go for you - you should be looking at linkedIn. Facebook is more for B2C.

Old 07-05-2016, 04:25 AM

FB ads are not expensive compared to Google ads. The leads are also better.

Old 07-06-2016, 04:55 PM

I'm baffled by the number of responses saying yes they are good or no it isn't. It totally depends on your ads and products and your ad objective. See who you want to target, what do they use the most and then decide about the ad platform, do not just say if it is good for someone else I'm gonna use it.

Old 07-09-2016, 04:48 AM

its depend upon your budget.i think mostly people are not going with facebook campaign because its too expensive.

Old 07-11-2016, 08:17 PM

Generally, Facebook is good for B2C marketing. The good thing about it is that it is able to target small segments of the population very precisely. However, since it is a social media platform, not many people are on facebook to browse to buy. However, if they are on google, they are looking for that specific keyword.

If you want to get good leads for your business if you are selling to businesses, you can try LinkedIn Ads instead

Old 07-12-2016, 04:48 AM
Contributing Member

I also heard facebook ad is best but its expensive too, but nevere tried this yet.. just sharing my websites on facebook for getting traffic..

Old 07-13-2016, 06:55 AM
Contributing Member

Try Lead Ads of Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by premieritzone View Post
i want to promote my business at facebook, but confused about leads,
is facebbok ads good for sales, or ads for just promotion
If you have no concern with Brand Awareness then you should try facebook's "lead ads" that only cost you based on leads. You can create the inquiry form by following the instructions given by Facebook.

In this campaign, you can optimize your audience too. Please select specific age-group and geo-locations of your target audience.

Old 07-13-2016, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acharya67 View Post
its depend upon your budget.i think mostly people are not going with facebook campaign because its too expensive.
FB ads not expensive. I spend under $40 on my last campaign and had good results I even posted my stats earlier in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evershine47 View Post
I also heard facebook ad is best but its expensive too, but nevere tried this yet.. just sharing my websites on facebook for getting traffic..
The ads is great if you are promoting a product and want to get the name out there.

When I am ready to launch my book I am going to use FB advertising for it. Maybe a week away from the launch.

Old 07-28-2016, 05:48 AM

I think you should go for google ads for getting leads.

Old 07-28-2016, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiiemexim View Post
I think you should go for google ads for getting leads.
What is your experience in using them for getting leads? Have you looked at the screenshots I have added in this whole thread of my FB campaign?

I am about to launch a book and on a very good topic and I plan on using FB again for the official launching pad. Do to myself working on my blog for the past week, I am putting this off till Next week. I'm trying to launch this book before I go on vacation out of state in 10 days and let the FB campaign be my only marketing

Old 07-30-2016, 02:34 AM

Quote:
i want to promote my business at facebook, but confused about leads,
is facebbok ads good for sales, or ads for just promotion
I think Facebook ads are not only good for promotion but also for sale. I think you should start Facebook Ad campaign. It will really help you for sale too.

Old 08-03-2016, 03:55 AM
Contributing Member

FB ads are good for most businesses to drive sales. For more sales, choose “Increase conversions on your website” option when creating your campaign. Before you get started with this goal, however, you’ll need either a Facebook conversion pixel installed, or a Facebook custom audience pixel with a custom event for a conversion.

As Michael Stancil mentioned "And that’s it. There is mystery around the website conversion optimization, which makes it a trial-and-error process. While some of the tactics may work for you, they might not work for someone else. I’ve had campaigns with large audiences work well, and others not. I’ve had high bids work well and low bids work well — on the same audience! The success of a campaign may appear to have no rhyme or reason when compared to others. But stick to it. In time, you’ll find a setup that works for you."

Good Luck!

Old 08-03-2016, 10:56 PM

i find it more expensive than anything
better to invest in adwords

Old 08-12-2016, 06:07 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Faceebok ads is expensive or cheaper then adwords ?
Its cheaper if it converts. Its just the niche on which it depends. I have run many campaigns on FB. Some of them converts well and some of them not. Those which converts are much cheaper then adwords. Those which don't are now stopped honestly.

One more thing I have noticed is FB is pretty smart on finding look-a-like audience. Once a campaign start converting, as the day passes, the cost/conversion comes down drastically.

Old 08-13-2016, 08:22 PM

I think that you should go for google ads for leads. It surely give you some benefits.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum

Closed Thread