Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue > Affiliate Marketing Forum

Affiliate Marketing Forum Discussions concerning affiliate programs, affiliate marketing tips and techniques, and ways to increase earnings through referral programs. This forum is NOT for promoting your own affiliate program or referral link.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 11-24-2016, 06:02 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearnmirrors View Post
I'm just starting out, i didn't know about cloaking links, also the nofollow is that something that's in yoast seo i think i've seen it in the settings somewhere
Urls has a no follow option for links.

I use the Genesis Simple URL's plugin to mask links but also have a paid thirsty account. I plan to convert to the better plugin soon.

Thirsty has an option to no follow the cloaked link which makes the plugin a very good one. I'd suggest you use that one if you serious about making money online.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-24-2016, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearnmirrors View Post
I'm just starting out, i didn't know about cloaking links, also the nofollow is that something that's in yoast seo i think i've seen it in the settings somewhere
For link cloaking you can install

thirstyaffiliates plugin to your wordpress

www(.)thirstyaffiliates.com

with the help of this plugin you'll get new link and than fromyour robot.txt file you can make it non considerable for search engine crawlers.

or if you don't want to change your robot.txt just give rel=nofollow attribute to your link.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue > Affiliate Marketing Forum

Closed Thread