Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 05-08-2017, 10:44 PM

Lightbulb How to indexed Backlinks rapidly?

Hi Flock!
I am building 10-15 backlinks daily for each website but hardly 1 or 2 links get indexed can anyone tell me the secret how to get index all backlinks rapidly?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-08-2017, 11:50 PM
Contributing Member

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleynicole View Post
Try applying backlinks on high DA(Domain Authority) and PA(Page Authority) sites that gives a DO-FOLLOW link.

Some of these are :
V7nForum
CNET Forum
Deviantart
what are you saying ? did you read the question ?
so your focusing backlinks from v7n , right ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrehman View Post
Hi Flock!
I am building 10-15 backlinks daily for each website but hardly 1 or 2 links get indexed can anyone tell me the secret how to get index all backlinks rapidly?

go to google.com/webmasters/tools/ then go to crawl > Fetch as Google, enter the url and submit to index

Old 05-09-2017, 12:02 AM
Contributing Member

okey

Last edited by Altssolution; 05-09-2017 at 12:06 AM.

Old 05-09-2017, 12:12 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrehman View Post
Hi Flock!
Your problem is that your are building links instead of earning them. Link dropping isn't going to help you especially if you are doing stuff like poor blog commenting, article site submission, etc. If the pages where you are link dropping are not indexed/reindexed quickly that would be a hint on the quality of the site.
Quote:
Try applying backlinks on high DA(Domain Authority) and PA(Page Authority) sites that gives a DO-FOLLOW link.

Some of these are :
V7nForum
CNET Forum
Deviantart
The search engines do not use DA or PA as ranking factors so why would you tell someone to hunt these down?

There is no such thing as Do Follow either. The site owner either implemented the nofollow attribute to outgoing links or they didn't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altssolution View Post
go to google.com/webmasters/tools/ then go to crawl > Fetch as Google, enter the url and submit to index
How is going to their Search Console and fetching their own pages going to index other people's pages where they have link dropped?

Now a much better reply to the OP would have been to ask what is the theme of their site and what they have done to build backlinks so far so people could give useful answers.

Old 05-09-2017, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTMLBasicTutor View Post
Your problem is that your are building links instead of earning them. Link dropping isn't going to help you especially if you are doing stuff like poor blog commenting, article site submission, etc. If the pages where you are link dropping are not indexed/reindexed quickly that would be a hint on the quality of the site.

The search engines do not use DA or PA as ranking factors so why would you tell someone to hunt these down?

There is no such thing as Do Follow either. The site owner either implemented the nofollow attribute to outgoing links or they didn't.

How is going to their Search Console and fetching their own pages going to index other people's pages where they have link dropped?

Now a much better reply to the OP would have been to ask what is the theme of their site and what they have done to build backlinks so far so people could give useful answers.
Thanks a lot for your effort, the points you are mentioned actually i was looking for

Old 05-09-2017, 12:54 AM

Actually my concern for this post to know about how to index backlinks not my own web pages. Well, thanks for your suggestion.

Old 05-09-2017, 02:11 AM

The only good way is to get a backlink from high DA websites. They get indexed everyday and there's 99% chances that your link will also get indexed. Websites with tops like news and technology are the perfect choices!

Old 05-09-2017, 02:36 AM

Hi, first check your sites which you are using whether they are high DA and do follow or not. Quality websites are more helpful for getting backlinks fast.

Old 05-09-2017, 03:08 AM

Do link building only quality, trusted and relevant websites.

Old 05-09-2017, 03:17 AM
Contributing Member

What method you choose for your backlinks is matters a lot. If you are getting backlinks from blog commenting then you are getting no-follow backlinks and they are index by itself on the other hand if you are getting backlinks from Guest post then you have to make high quality so they can index fast.

Old 05-09-2017, 11:06 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidpathan View Post
The only good way is to get a backlink from high DA websites. They get indexed everyday and there's 99% chances that your link will also get indexed. Websites with tops like news and technology are the perfect choices!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaseerH View Post
Hi, first check your sites which you are using whether they are high DA and do follow or not. Quality websites are more helpful for getting backlinks fast.
For those obsessed with DA and PA:
If a site does have a high DA or a page has a high PA don't you think that if they know they have this they would be careful about what comments and outgoing links they accept?
Quote:
Originally Posted by avhhomes View Post
Do link building only quality, trusted and relevant websites.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean.gibson View Post
The only way to index your link is Make quality links!
These two are a little more within reason but there is still an issue of you creating the backlinks instead of earning them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sssitoke View Post
What method you choose for your backlinks is matters a lot. If you are getting backlinks from blog commenting then you are getting no-follow backlinks and they are index by itself on the other hand if you are getting backlinks from Guest post then you have to make high quality so they can index fast.
Guest blogging for the purpose of gaining backlinks is done thanks to spammers. However if you do it for developing your reputation as an authority in your field it might work if you can manage to be published on respected sites within your field.
Quote:
if youíre using guest blogging as a way to gain links in 2014, you should probably stop. Why? Because over time itís become a more and more spammy practice, and if youíre doing a lot of guest blogging then youíre hanging out with really bad company...
The decay and fall of guest blogging for SEO - Matt Cutts (former head of Google Spam Dept.)

Old 05-15-2017, 04:06 AM
Contributing Member

Have some patience dude, Quality link building takes time so, rather than focus on quick backlinks, first try to establish your brand, focus on quality link building like guest posting, social media etc...& always work on quality rather than quantity!

Old 05-16-2017, 04:09 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
thirdly, you should apply backlink on a DO-Follow site not on a NO-Follow one
I have plenty of links that are "nofollow", and they show up in our link profile.

Quote:
If I wanted to promote then I could have promoted mine at first option
If you did try to promote your site here, at the very least, the link or text would be removed, and at the worst, you could be banned.

Old 06-13-2017, 03:33 AM

Submit your website to Google.

Old 06-13-2017, 04:58 AM

I came here with the same question on How to build backlinks for a start up website and i read all the conversation above. I am not sure whether i can round up something or not but thanks for the suggestions, i will try the suggested

Old 06-13-2017, 05:29 AM

Do quality link buildings and submit your website inner page in webmaster tool.

Old 06-13-2017, 05:48 AM
Contributing Member

There is not much need that your links get indexed or not , you just focus on quality back links and get the result of backlinks with you . Traffic from the back links will be the same and you will see the result. Moreover when you get the backlink of website, check the DA of the website surely.

Old 06-13-2017, 08:19 AM
Contributing Member

Ping those links
using pingo Matic & pingler.
usually backlinks index's google crawls
if you want speed crawl ping those links where you build links.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

Closed Thread