Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Joint Ventures

Joint Ventures Joint venture announcements and solicitations.

Share |
Old 02-23-2007, 05:02 PM

Looking For JVs and List Owners

Hi everyone,

Sure hope I'm posting this in the right section. If not hopefully one of the mods will know where to move it.

Anyways, My site has just launched this last week and I am looking for people to join me in promoting it.

So far the response has been very good, the member base is growing everyday and sales of my OTO are really starting to move.

So heres the deal: We are offering free access to our Blogging Phenomena Audio recording and EBook, with a One Time Offer for people to purchase access to our blogging video tutorial site "The Blog Master Guru" at a reduced price.

Both of these products are brand new and have never been offered for sale anywhere else before.

As a JV Partner you will be earning 60% of all sales for each one of your referals to the Blogging Phenomena who take advantage of this incredible offer. You will be paid your commisions monthly via paypal.

We have also developed over a dozen promotion tools for you to use in your campaigns. These promotional tools will be availiable for you in the members area as soon as you sign up as a JV partner.

When you join as a JV partner you will be given full access to all of the products, the video course and the promotion tools.

JVs need to provide their Email and a username, but there is no attempt to make a sale to you or anything else like that.

You can sign up at:

http://www.bloggingphenomena.com/bfm/signup_jv.php

And use the JVCODE: jvsrock

Thank you once again for joining us in what promises to be a very successful endeavor.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-25-2007, 04:48 PM

"So far the response has been very good, the member base is growing everyday and sales of my OTO are really starting to move."

Hi Graham,

If you don't mind me asking, how did you initially promote your
new site? Was it all through JV partners? If so, where did you
find them all?

Cheers, and good luck with the site!

Old 02-25-2007, 05:00 PM

Hi Will,

To get started I used a few different sources and continue to do so.

1) I used Mike Filsaimes Jv-Network.com site

2) I used Forums such as this one and the warriors forum, among others. Look for forums that have an actual JV announcement section.

3) I sent E-Mails to people that I wanted to join me as JV partners. Essentially this was like "Cold Calling" but it can work. Lots of work though to try and actually hunt down an email that isn't just noreply@ and such.

4) Another thing that worked quite well for me so far was to contact affiliate directories and get my site listed. This took a couple hours to do, as I did it by hand but I think there is an automated subbmitter out there for about a hundred bucks.

5) The other thing that worked extreamly well for me to find JV partners was to send Emails to newsletter publishers and ezine owners who market to my target audience.

6) And finally, I got a large number of affiliates simply through my forum signature link.

Hope this helps.

Graham

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Joint Ventures