Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Joint Ventures

Joint Ventures Joint venture announcements and solicitations.

Share |
Old 05-30-2007, 03:25 PM

silent partner?

Will brief concisely,

basically,

was running an ebay sellers account for a couple of years selling replica goods from China, with a contact there supplying me with the goods who i had acquainted on a trip there, and was making very very good money.
Then, after a couple of years, suddenly ebay closed my account for trademark violations.

opened another one and was trading again, slowly though, because was just building up feedback, but as soon as the ball started rolling ebay closed it down again for trademark copyright violations.

Seemingly, all UK ebay accounts which sell certain replica goods (not all) are closed.
But i still have many of these goods from our last shipment in stock and with such big profits still to be made am still looking to sell them and maintain the business, only this time from a non-UK ebay account.

So, am searching for a silent partner who will simply sell my products on their ebay, i will deliver the products, and the profits will be split 75-25 % , in my favour. Naturally i will cover all listing fees.

Therefore, if your willing to be my silent partner, you can have a 25% slice of my profits, which once rolling should be $1000 or approx 500 a month minimum, for effectively a few minutes of your time a day.

We will only sell to Europe, the UK preferably, as for me to post anywhere else would be much hassle, with packaging, insurance etc.
The ebay account cannot be UK as these are the ones affected by the stringent VERO regulations and being based in the UK i can do this myself already if it only still worked.

Please contact me if you are interested via PM or in this thread itself....

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-05-2007, 06:36 AM

have u ever consider using seo to drive traffic to a website than using only ebay? would it not be better for the long term? Hope i don't sound silly to u.

Old 09-05-2007, 09:12 AM

I would not advise anyone to hand over a ebay account which is a seller account to this guy i could see him selling building fees then running!

Old 09-06-2007, 05:39 PM

Don't fall for it

I saw this post and had to join.
Don't fall for this person's offer.

its a great way to get your own eBay account suspended. Selling bootleg stuff is illegal regardless of where you live.

Old 09-06-2007, 05:50 PM
Contributing Member

thanks guy for that advice, i never see this post before but still not interested too join.. i'll let others know about it too once i saw the same post in anywhere

Old 09-16-2007, 10:58 AM
Contributing Member

You could always sell on my auctions site, no listing fees and no vero program.
Will take a few weeks before all your listings appear in google...but it's free to list.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Joint Ventures