Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum

Marketing Forum Marketing, branding and advertising discussions. Online and off-line marketing discussions.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 03-12-2018, 01:25 AM

Question How to actually get FREE traffic in 2018?

Hi, I have some products in a website and I want to concentrate on FREE traffic at the moment because I am a struggler and I don't have initial starting fund. I am looking forward to make a name for myself, hence I am looking for free traffic and as soon as I make some money from free traffic, I will immediately reinvest into paid traffic.

I have three issues on this:

1) I created a funny profile in pinterest and created my niche board and pinned around 55+ pins in my niche and followed 250+ people in my niche category but I got no follow back till now. I did put up a good profile pic as its a funny profile account. So, what am I doing wrong? Any tips to improve?

2) I created a niche Instagram profile and I used related hashtags and followed 175 people in my niche but I only received 8 followers back from those follow. Again this didnt work. Any tips on this?

3) I wanted to hire affiliates so talked with clickbank and they said that in order to list product and hire affiliates in clickbank, I first need a landing and thank you page and have to pay 49$ to clickbank so thats a no from me due to fund issue. So, is there any way to get affiliates via FREE affiliate program so that they can get me sales for commission based incentive for every sale? I will pay them for every purchase people make through their link.

So, how do I actually get FREE traffic now to solve this fund issue? I will instantly reinvest the money that I make from this on paid traffic.

Kindly advise me on how to proceed with this.

Thanks in advance,
MrAlbert

Last edited by MrAlbert; 03-12-2018 at 01:27 AM. Reason: Typos

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-12-2018, 04:58 AM

did you try twitter? ı'm a newbie. ı created twitter acc for my site. ı am adding a 3-4 post every day and auto twitted. ı have 10 followers a week and my traffic is 30-40 per day. my purpose is the 2k follower in 2 month and 1k visitor for my website. ı think to try twitter.

* sorry, my bad English.

Old 03-24-2018, 05:13 PM
Contributing Member

My friend uses a site called DPD (digital product delivery) that delivers his digital products for him and runs his sales page. It also allows him to make an affiliate program for his products as part of the included $10 a month. I am sure there must be a more free alternative options out there but probably not that good. I do know you can do it with just HTML and CSS or maybe php too.

For Instagram building, just copy the same pictures that huge Instagram pages are posting that get a ton of likes. Look through the biggest Instagram pages like yours and find their most viral images and just post your own post of it.

For Facebook, there really isnt any, they got this locked down now.

What you really need is, a lead magnet which is exactly the pro marketing scheme designed for your exact situation. Google lead magnet and watch videos of people talking about it. It's essentially a really good free product you use to attract traffic.

Last edited by JackMiller7; 03-24-2018 at 05:18 PM.

Old 04-06-2018, 02:23 AM
Contributing Member

only the option do SEO

Old 04-06-2018, 08:24 AM
Contributing Member

I know u don't like to hear this but I think specially for products there is not other way than paid traffic. Search engines made this happen since the era of internet, they want to make money with you as a seller, so in order for you to sell online you have to pay them to have some traffic, the free traffic you talking about is for content makers.

Old 04-06-2018, 01:52 PM
Contributing Member

I really can't push the idea of a good lead magnet enough. A good lead magnet can earn 5x the CTR on organic traffic sources and lead to 2 conversion rate on that high ctr traffic. All online entrepreneurs should know lead magnets and lead capture. All part of the sales funnel process.

Old 04-07-2018, 10:10 AM
Contributing Member

If you are looking for free or organic traffic from search engines, then make sure you do keyword research correctly.

Focus on keyword rankings
join forums and guest posting to earn some quality backlinks
Follow more and more people within your space. Don't worry it takes time to receive followers back

Old 04-10-2018, 05:14 AM
Contributing Member

I thing nothing changes for me what work bests is: rank website on long tail keywords. Then sharing it on popular groups on Facebook base on interest and record few video reviews about products what i'm promoting. works like a charm

Old 05-18-2018, 02:04 AM

Best cost effective way is to find very low competitive keywords with good search volume. It isnt easy but give a try. You can

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum

Closed Thread