Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
  #21  
Old 02-15-2018, 06:13 AM
raees1994 raees1994 is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 12-03-17
Posts: 59
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ord Allenbea View Post
BAAM!!! Exactly!!!

I don't waste my precious time 'building backlinks' that's what visitors and readers are for...

Bottom line is proper on-site SEO and quality content will ALWAYS outrank others. Yes even million dollar companies!



Save
I totally agree that content is king. Have you seen the first 2 sites, they have 0 content and the 3rd site has outstanding 1000+ words content.
 
Reply With Quote

Advertisement

Advertisement

  #22  
Old 02-15-2018, 06:47 AM
Musskan Musskan is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 01-23-18
Posts: 51
iTrader: 0 / 0%
It shows that backlinks is still important for ranking
 
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-15-2018, 07:36 AM
Ord Allenbea Ord Allenbea is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 02-02-12
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,239
iTrader: 0 / 0%
I looked but like others have posted I am not going to do in-depth research (neither is anybody else) for free. Many of the replies here that claim backlinks is the reason are from people that don't know how to do research.

There are MANY factors to take into consideration, including the fact that you claim the first 2 sites have no content but you honestly can't say this. Just because YOU see no content does not mean content does not exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raees1994 View Post
I totally agree that content is king. Have you seen the first 2 sites, they have 0 content and the 3rd site has outstanding 1000+ words content.
You claim the 3rd site has 'outstanding' 1000+ words of content but Google would disagree with you there because Google sees 500 words in the 4th grade level range (quality content should be in the 8th - 9th grade level for the most part). See this is one of the problems when people say they know what quality content is when in fact most don't know. Below is what Google scores this content as.

Flesch-Kincaid reading ease 79.5
Flesch-Kincaid grade level 4.8
Automated Readability index 3.5
Coleman-Liau index 8.8
Gunning fog index 7.1
SMOG index 5.6

Estimated number of sentences 100
Average words per sentence 10.41
Average syllables per word 1.38
Total number of words 1041
Total significant words 516
Ratio of significant words 49.57%
 
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-16-2018, 04:38 PM
raees1994 raees1994 is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 12-03-17
Posts: 59
iTrader: 0 / 0%
I do not why the people are not giving the exact answer of my question. Please stop wasting my as well as your time.
I need an exact answer of my question. Please read it carefully and then post replies.
 
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-16-2018, 06:24 PM
Ord Allenbea Ord Allenbea is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 02-02-12
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,239
iTrader: 0 / 0%
I just gave you part of the reason but as with most you ignore it and continue to ask. Nobody is going to give you a 100% answer to your question. There are REAL PROFESSIONALS on this thread that do this for a living and charge for amount of work it takes to give you an answer.

Hint: those that just claim backlinks are not REAL PROFESSIONALS!

You claim content is "outstanding" and I just told you why it wasn't! Considering we are taking about health, any health or medical content should be in the range of the 12th - 16th grade level to be considered quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raees1994 View Post
I do not why the people are not giving the exact answer of my question. Please stop wasting my as well as your time.
I need an exact answer of my question. Please read it carefully and then post replies.

Last edited by Ord Allenbea; 02-16-2018 at 06:27 PM.
 
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-22-2018, 02:07 PM
raees1994 raees1994 is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 12-03-17
Posts: 59
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ord Allenbea View Post
I just gave you part of the reason but as with most you ignore it and continue to ask. Nobody is going to give you a 100% answer to your question. There are REAL PROFESSIONALS on this thread that do this for a living and charge for amount of work it takes to give you an answer.

Hint: those that just claim backlinks are not REAL PROFESSIONALS!

You claim content is "outstanding" and I just told you why it wasn't! Considering we are taking about health, any health or medical content should be in the range of the 12th - 16th grade level to be considered quality.
May I know, what do you mean by 12th-16th-grade level?
 
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-22-2018, 08:26 PM
Ord Allenbea Ord Allenbea is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 02-02-12
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,239
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Do your research... Flesch-Kincaid is used by Google

Any content rating below the 8th or 9th grade level is considered low quality content. For most 8th or 9th grade is all that's needed because that is what most of the earth population reads at.

When getting into higher technical fields a higher grade level is required for content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raees1994 View Post
May I know, what do you mean by 12th-16th-grade level?
 
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03-07-2018, 01:11 AM
kiruthi_18 kiruthi_18 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 02-15-18
Posts: 25
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodeak View Post
So true. We rebuild/build websites with thorough keyword research, on-site SEO, & schema markup. It is the foundation for our any other SEO or SEM efforts and makes it easier to sell that service to a client after they have already had a taste of higher rankings and good traffic.
This is the right way. Concentrate & put effort on all SEO tenchniques & SEM it assist for get more traffic.
 
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 03-07-2018, 03:13 AM
winssol winssol is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 02-27-18
Location: lahore pakistan
Posts: 6
iTrader: 0 / 0%
simple thing is that 2 things is not maintain 1st position that's why 3rd link not maintain 3rd position
 
Reply With Quote
Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Quick question about Adwords + page ranking Anwie Google Forum 8 03-29-2018 12:52 AM
what is the latest method to increase keyword ranking? mohana SEO Forum 3 12-16-2017 09:15 AM


V7N Network
Get exposure! V7N I Love Photography V7N SEO Blog V7N Directory


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:12 PM.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000-2014 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Copyright © 2003 - 2018 VIX-WomensForum LLC