Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Share |
Old 10-07-2011, 04:34 AM
Contributing Member

Does website road speed can effect the backlink index ?

I have builded many backlinks for one website, but idexed slowly, and this website road slowly, and i will change server.

But i still want to know, dose website road speed can effect backlink index? Any view?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-07-2011, 09:39 AM

The slowness of your website should not affect backlinks, but it does affect indexing your pages in the website

Old 10-07-2011, 10:38 AM
Banned

No, it is not effect backlinks.

Old 10-07-2011, 11:19 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulaishiwo View Post
I have builded many backlinks for one website, but idexed slowly, and this website road slowly, and i will change server.

But i still want to know, dose website road speed can effect backlink index? Any view?
The problem I can see is, if the site is loading slowly and the links have to be approved then the website owner might dump your link.

That being said, the indexing of approved backlinks is not affected by how fast your site is running. If the site where your link was left is slow then possibly then the speed at which the search bots pick up your link could be affected.

Old 10-07-2011, 02:35 PM

Hi,
The page load time do matters in your SERP but do not affect your back links. If you are expecting a link from a great website your website must posses great quality. Since a googd website will only link back your website if your website has something to benefit his visitors. And if your website loads slow they may think that your website could be a problem to the visitors who are going to visit your website from their given link.

Since there are trillions of pages available on the web, WHY A VISITOR WILL WAIT FOR YOUR SLOW WEBSITE TO LOAD FULL, if they have many more which can serve the same related information.

Regards
zabalex

Old 10-07-2011, 11:14 PM
Contributing Member

Thats true as all of our friend suggested. Loading and indexing, backlinking all are different. There is no relation between them.

Yes you can do changes in your site and server so that it can load fast so that visitors have not to wait longer.
And for indexing and backlink. Do more Off page task and build relevant backlink only and ping your each and every new content and also check your site map. This will help you in indexing fast.

Old 10-08-2011, 02:59 AM
Banned

In back link point of view it is no matter. But your site load time is high than you will lose your visitors converting into lead. Mind it.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum