Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

Share |
Old 10-10-2008, 08:32 PM
Contributing Member

Developing story - RICO investigation into many top dems including Obama

Another interesting development from the Hillary camp:

http://www.hillaryclintonforum.net/d...ad.php?t=34745

Tonight we talked to someone who works in the federal courts here in Chicago.

The buzz in those corridors is that federal prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald has been leading a team of FBI investigators in 10 states working on a RICO case.

Today, it was announced that ACORN is being investigated in 10 states.

That’s one Hell of a coincidence.

We asked why Fitzgerald would be involved in this, because he’s the prosecutor on the Tony Rezko case and we aren’t aware of ACORN being investigated in Illinois.

We were told that ACORN was investigated in Illinois years ago, and it was a Fitzgerald case then. This means ACORN’s activities today, involving a conspiracy to commit multi-state voter fraud on SoetorObama’s behalf, are an extension of that previous ACORN case.

Our source in federal courts said, “Any crime that involves more than two people and is carried out across state lines qualifies as a corrupt organization. The fact that those “Goodwill” donations were made in Texas and received at Obama headquarters in Chicago or Washington means it qualifies for RICO.”

The “Goodwill donations” referred to above are the $228 million in undocumented, unverified campaign contributions the SoetorObama camp has received — which the McCain campaigned filed a complaint to the FEC on this past Monday.

We’ve also heard that the Clinton campaign filed complaints to the FBI and other federal agencies over SoetorObama’s fraud in the Iowa, Texas and other caucuses: voter intimidation, registration fraud, and other illegal activities.

The last thing we were told tonight in regards to all of this was that “the meme here is a tying together of all these various threads. That’s what you will see in the last weeks of the campaign: all things being tied together”.

If everything rumored here is true, it looks like David Axelrod, Howard Dean, Donna Brazile, SoetorObama himself, and possibly even Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid were all involved, together, in massive RICO violations, and thus federal fraud, if the DNC and party leadership knew what the SoetorObama campaign and ACORN were up to and allowed it to proceed. Knowledge of federal crimes being committed makes all parties accessories to those crimes — and part of the conspiracy to defraud the public.

THAT would certainly be one Hell of a shock tomorrow morning.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-11-2008, 01:13 AM
v7n Mentor

Interesting piece here

http://beta.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2101202/posts

Old 10-11-2008, 04:39 AM
Contributing Member

One day the American public is going to wake up and realize just how much of a banana republic the USA has become.

Old 10-11-2008, 05:34 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
One day the American public is going to wake up and realize just how much of a banana republic the USA has become.
I woke up when Bush came into office. I miss the Clinton days.

Old 10-11-2008, 06:32 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dWhite View Post
I woke up when Bush came into office. I miss the Clinton days.
To be fair, I think Clinton was just better at hiding it.
He gave us the blue dress to keep us entertained and stupified. The man had style.

Old 10-11-2008, 06:35 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap View Post
To be fair, I think Clinton was just better at hiding it.
He gave us the blue dress to keep us entertained and stupified. The man had style.
Well, at least during his presidency the USA was in a sort of economic utopia. Everyone could get a job, gas prices were at $1.50 a gallon...it was good life.

Old 10-12-2008, 12:55 AM
v7n Mentor

I have exhaustively searched all over the Internet for more information about this claim. I haven't been able to find anything except references back to the initial claim. So I don't know how much credit it should be actually given. I suppose we will see as time passes.

As for President Clinton, a majority of the economics that you remember were a direct result of the Reagan years. While he did do some good things while he was President the complete positive financial conditions can't be contributed solely to him. And when President Bush took office he did in fact inherit a recession from the Clinton Administration. I believe also, and I can't prove this one way or the other as it's my opinion, but had 9/11, Katrina, Afghan war, Iraq War, Brush Fires of the West happened, we would be in much better economic shape than we are. Had the Iraq War been handled appropriately from the beginning we would be better off economically. There are many contributing factors to be considered. And mistakes made through several administrations going all the way back to the Carter Administration. Unarguably one of the worst Presidential Administrations in our country's history.

Old 10-12-2008, 01:03 AM
No Longer Active

Could it be that both democrats and republicans have not been doing a good job the past three decades? Isn't there a slight possibility that both parties suck?

Old 10-12-2008, 01:15 AM
v7n Mentor

Not to be so blatant with wording because some did better some did worse and in different areas. But did I not just say that the last several administrations all the way back to Carter? So I think that pretty much passes the blame along to everyone from then till now. The current housing problem was instigated with Carter, none have stopped it since. So yes, there is blame to go around.

Old 10-12-2008, 01:44 AM
No Longer Active

From where I'm looking at it, and I'm effected not by the USA's domestic policies but the foreign policies as I'm a Dutch citizen, there are no significant differences in the policies of both the democrats and republicans, they seem to be just two sides of the same coin. The course the USA has been heading the past three decades has not changed whoever was in charge. The meddling with other country's affairs and its empire-building has been going on without any significant changes, whether it was supporting terrorists in South America who fought against democratic elected governments, the CIA's drug trafficking, the expansion of military bases all over the world, both democrats and republicans have been sailing the same course. Also their domestic policies have been dominated by the interests of multinational lobby groups despite the fact that those interests often are in contradiction with the interests of the American people who are always presented with the bill of those policies.

I think that when Americans really want change they'll need to get rid of the idea that only the democrats or republicans are able to provide presidents and politicians, in my view the American system lacks a healthy opposition.

But that's just my two cents, of course.

Old 10-12-2008, 07:35 AM
v7n Mentor

Anyone can run to be President, there have been several instances of people from parties outside the Republican and Democrat parties running, Ross Perot in the 90's was not affiliated with either party either. Just 2 years ago Joe Lieberman was opposed by his own party because he refused to fall in line with the hard line moveon.org left. His response was to run as an independent on the ticket and retained his position in the Senate by doing so.

Old 10-12-2008, 10:46 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegamerslink View Post
Anyone can run to be President, there have been several instances of people from parties outside the Republican and Democrat parties running, Ross Perot in the 90's was not affiliated with either party either. Just 2 years ago Joe Lieberman was opposed by his own party because he refused to fall in line with the hard line moveon.org left. His response was to run as an independent on the ticket and retained his position in the Senate by doing so.
When an independant person, who puts the will of the people above politics actually runs for and becomes President, then I think you'll see some real change for the better and the rest of us will finally be able to see what the US is capable of. Until then, with the (R) or (D), it doesn't matter. The end result is the same.
I keep hearing, vote Obama for change. There's no change coming with that man. It will be 4 more years of the same.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues