Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

Share |
Old 10-08-2008, 12:13 AM
Banned

Post OJ Simpson: Tough Break

I was just reviewing that well talked about OJ Simpson conviction trial. I research the facts and it seems that OJ got a tough break in the case. Why? If you'll follow what I have as evidence beyond a reasonable doubt -you'll see.

First, in the case I was hearing that all the people who claim that he was guilty of his wife's murder seem to look past the fact that he was not convicted. Why, because he certainly did not do it. Look back to the trial where he was asked to wear the murder gloves. Not only did those small 'cub scout' looking gloves not fit, but they were so tight that when he bent his fingers they looked like they bent at the 'wrist part' of the glove. Take a look. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VssuCNMjgBg

Next, I remember when I first heard about OJ confronting those guys who OJ said stoll his stuff. I heard a voice audio with OJ talking and the guys admitting that they did steal OJ's stuff. I heard one of those guys say, and I quote:

Quote:
Mike took it.
Listen to it for yourself, it was one of the guys OJ confronted who said this (you can find the guy saying it around 17 secs in the youtube audio replay): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1seI_UtClzA

You'll notice that it says (Unknown) by the voice with the words "Mike took it." But it's the voice of a caucasian man, no doubts there.

I know many people who really believe that OJ killed his wife will hate me for posting this, but I care not. Truth is the truth, take that up with what you believe in.

Now, I have another link here that points to an article who gives us an idea who 'Mike' (from "Mike took it.") is... http://www.jurorthirteen.com/General...0/Default.aspx

I'll qoute the article to make it simple:

Quote:
Mike Gilbert worked as Simpson’s marketing manager through his company, Locker 32, named after Simpson’s football-jersey number, for nearly 20 years.

Mike Gilbert is, also, the man who claims to own the “acquittal suit”. He said that it was a gift from OJ Simpson for all the help he gave him while he was in Jail for 16 months.
I bet this proof never came up in his trial. So OJ had guns OK, they could of charged him with possession and gave him 3 years probation. But now, they've convicted him of taking his own stolen property back while the real criminals get off scott free.

Remember: "Mike took it." Shows that the guys in on selling, or buying OJ's stolen memorabilia confessed his and everyone in on the illegal transaction's guilt right there.

Now just think about it, in real life if someone catches you stealing and then you have other people on it and in the mist you're caught. Then they want to know where's their stuff and they have guns what are you going to do? Tell on the other people in on it to save your own behind -right? So called gangsters do it all the time -they snitch. And that's exactly what the guy who said "Mike took it" did when OJ caught him.

Pease feel free to review the links again.

Quote:
Mike took it.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-22-2008, 01:50 PM
v7n Mentor

Could not of happened to a nicer guy

Old 10-22-2008, 01:54 PM
Contributing Member

Sorry to say, - not!!. OJ deserves everything and anything more he's getting at the present time.

Old 10-22-2008, 03:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfod_d223 View Post
Sorry to say, - not!!. OJ deserves everything and anything more he's getting at the present time.
I wonder if you even looked at the hard evidence I posted for everyone to see? (Possibly not) If OJ really did murder his wife, he wouldn't have been able to catch a new case. Just in this case there was evidence that probably never came to light because of well known bias.

Quote:
Mike took it
Just this statement alone proves that those guys did rob OJ, not the other way around like they claimed in the case. Sure, OJ may have not gone about getting it the correct way. He should of had the authorities do the sting. But from the facts he should have only got like 3 years probation for maybe possession, that's it. The stuff in question was OJ's memorabilia, one of the guys said Mike took it on the tape. Mike being Mike Gilbert. It's all in my first post with the proof.
http://www.jurorthirteen.com/General...0/Default.aspx
Too bad you didn't check it all out. You wouldn't have jumped to popular opinion, which screws most innocent people. Go ahead listen to the tape, you'll hear them say it. It wasn't OJ who said it, it was one of the guys OJ raided who were scared sh--less.

That's what happens when you get caught, you give up you accomplice (snitch). Big time gangsters/mobsters have done it, local neighborhood gang members too -it's nothing new.

Old 10-22-2008, 03:51 PM
Contributing Member

The American judicial system is corrupted. Innocent people spend years in prison, while the bad guys get away scot free.

Old 10-22-2008, 05:00 PM
Super Moderator

I think you're missing the point, krahmaan.
A lot of people believe OJ killed his wife and her boyfriend.
They believe that he basically bought his innocent verdict at the first criminal trial.
Apparently, the decision at the subsequent civil trial for the murders reflects that opinion.
Many feel that he got away with murder.

So, you won't find too many people who really care that he got the book thrown at him in his latest misadventure. In fact, many believe it's karma, finally coming back on him. Consequently, they won't care if he gets 20 years for a simple robbery. It's about time!
He's been walking free since the murders. Nicole and Ron don't have that freedom.

Old 10-22-2008, 05:21 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dWhite View Post
The American judicial system is corrupted. Innocent people spend years in prison, while the bad guys get away scot free.
That is the big problem.. innocent suffer while the real
verdict is free.. those kind of judicial system is also implemented
in other countries.. and I feel pity towards those innocent people..

Last edited by Cryxellis; 10-22-2008 at 05:25 PM.

Old 10-22-2008, 05:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap View Post
I think you're missing the point, krahmaan.
A lot of people believe OJ killed his wife and her boyfriend.
They believe that he basically bought his innocent verdict at the first criminal trial.
Apparently, the decision at the subsequent civil trial for the murders reflects that opinion.
Many feel that he got away with murder.

So, you won't find too many people who really care that he got the book thrown at him in his latest misadventure. In fact, many believe it's karma, finally coming back on him. Consequently, they won't care if he gets 20 years for a simple robbery. It's about time!
He's been walking free since the murders. Nicole and Ron don't have that freedom.
Glad to have you back Zap.

^ True. I just don't get why won't they just look at the facts. The glove is what got OJ out of murder. Those gloves could fit a cub scout, maybe! But I couldn't fit them, and my hands are relatively small. So why would a man who can afford some decent fitting 'killer' gloves, buy some cub scout gloves? It just doesn't make any since. Go ahead watch the youtube video of when he tried them on. Those things were almost bending at the wrists part of the glove. Look closely...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VssuCNMjgBg

I think with all the commercials and news broadcasts about African American's committing crimes like rape, burglary, and gang affiliation is what has the public brainwashed. They only get to see when an African American commits a crime. All the other nationalities receive scant news attention. So that's what the public will believe. So if I were to accuse and African American of murder then most likely everyone will automatically think he did it -no matter what the evidence. This has been going on for a long time now. Funny that people still think that it hasn't been going on.

(Actually it's not funny, at least not for the accused)

Old 10-22-2008, 06:51 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by krahmaan View Post
Glad to have you back Zap.
Thanks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krahmaan View Post
^ True. I just don't get why won't they just look at the facts. The glove is what got OJ out of murder. Those gloves could fit a cub scout, maybe! But I couldn't fit them, and my hands are relatively small. So why would a man who can afford some decent fitting 'killer' gloves, buy some cub scout gloves? It just doesn't make any since. Go ahead watch the youtube video of when he tried them on. Those things were almost bending at the wrists part of the glove. Look closely...
I watched it again, even though I've already seen it. My own personal opinion is that there were many pieces to the puzzle of evidence. The gloves were just one piece. First of all, the gloves were not that small. They were smaller than his hands, but still adult sized gloves. The difference in sizes is not as vast as adult size versus child size. Second, gloves like those will shrink when they get wet.
OJ's law team turned that court case into a circus with the hope of confusing the issues and creating reasonable doubt. They succeeded. A police officer who used the word "nig&er" in his past, while disgusting, has nothing at all to do with what happened between OJ and Nicole and Ron. Fuhrman wasn't even there when they were murdered.

Many people believe that he got away with murder. The court case went his way that time.
So, the court case for robbery didn't go his way... C'est la vie. That's the way it goes.
He's even now.

Old 10-24-2008, 12:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap View Post
First of all, the gloves were not that small. They were smaller than his hands, but still adult sized gloves. The difference in sizes is not as vast as adult size versus child size. Second, gloves like those will shrink when they get wet.
I don't know about that. I had a pair of gloves that looked just like those OJ tried on! I used to wear them in the rain all the time and they never shrunk. Quite the opposite, they started to ware and tare and even stretched out a little, but they never shrunk. So I'd have to highly disagree that they shrunk. Man, those gloves remind me of my old training pair. I used to train the arts in the mountain tops, boy did I love those gloves! I also loved to train in the rain, so sometimes they even got soaked. But I could always fit them after they dried. I have a pair of brownies (cheap liquor store gloves) right now that could/would shrink, but they still fit! They have holes now but they've never shrunk. I need a new pair yeah, but I always use them till the wheels fall off!

I could use a pair of OJ gloves right now, but even I wouldn't be able to make a fist with those tight thingys!

My niece could probably fit them. Those things are small, just look at where OJ's knuckles bend on his right fist while trying on the left glove. His knuckles are almost bending at the wrists. I may be exaggerating a little but come on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VssuCNMjgBg

Old 10-25-2008, 04:14 AM

you convinced me, Im a beliver

Last edited by kristeejo; 10-25-2008 at 08:18 AM. Reason: removed links

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues