Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Share |
Old 03-16-2011, 07:02 AM
Contributing Member

Lightbulb Plz guide me any to maximize my revenue

Hi Friends I m back to seo revenue line
Plz guide me any to maximize my revenue for my site signature linked CoolingSystem

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-16-2011, 08:04 AM
Contributing Member

I think you need to make the site more attractive and user friendly (stress on layout of the content),add a sitemap to help the bots. Target long tail keywords that show intent to buy.Write content for those that are searching for help in their buying decision.

Old 03-16-2011, 11:28 AM

I agree, what is the goal of the site? Is it an informational or link database? Maybe use some free templates that are available and you can fit your content in there if web coding isn't your area of expertise. You can also look into placing adsense adverts on there which can help monetize your top exit pages.

Old 03-17-2011, 09:39 AM
Banned

i think you should use some images to support your content like to support your content for acoutis fan you can show various images of it from different angles.
Besides this you must use some attractive html template..

Old 03-17-2011, 01:07 PM
Contributing Member

Hi friends
thanks for your quick replies and best guidance. Thanks for marknel as special who give me compulsory tips. I m looking for more info from my seniors

Old 03-18-2011, 08:05 AM

I think you forgot to add a meta description to your site...
Second, use blue text for adsense ads, they get more clicks usually.
Third, too many colors on your site.
Fourth, build links to your inner pages with proper anchor text and rank them.

Old 03-18-2011, 06:47 PM
v7n Mentor

Not being disrespectful, you need to have the site made readable.

The translation leaves a lot to be desired and most native English speaking people would have trouble trusting a site at that level of legibility. You need to perfect this to gain some trust, some readability

The huge ads are very in your face, very spammy. Sometimes reducing the ad(s) can help.....sometimes little brings more. In your case the ads breach the Google Adsense guidelines and are far greater than the "30% maximum ads vs content, above the fold." You also have 3 tect ad blocks and one text link block, i believe the most allowable is 3 blocks per page. (?) This means that Google can instantly withold all earnings, you may or may not get them at some stage, depending upon the page being rectified.

Google are clamping down on issues such as this.

Cheers.

Last edited by Snooks; 03-18-2011 at 06:52 PM.

Old 03-19-2011, 05:05 AM
v7n Mentor

Sorry to be blunt, but to me, I have to agree with Snooks. I look at that website, and it is VERY hard to read. Incarcerating videos? What are those? Are you suggesting mobile phones are good for watching COPS or something? The other thing, it looks allot like an MFA (Made for Adsense) website. Then, I go and do a quoted search for "LG Group is a grand South Korean chaebol (corporation), which was established in 1947" and find 28 other websites with the same content as you have on http://www.topmobilesbank.com/lg.php. That goes back to prove it's an MFA website.

In my humble opinion, you need to work the content and offer some real value to visitors. If you're going to monetize, I'd suggest ring tones, because with what you have there now, you'll probably have more luck with those than adsense.

It's pretty clear what you're up to there. You've fallen for the same get rich quick idea that thousands of others bought before you. I'm sorry to say, I don't see it happening with what you have there, not the way you're going. Build some original content, make it readable, participate in some mobile phone communities for baklinks, learn to use social media to help with that as well, and you'll get further.

Old 03-27-2011, 06:30 AM
Contributing Member

You may join an affiliate network and make money from there.However you also may sell ads from your site and make money.You may join textlinkads and make money by selling text links.

Old 04-17-2011, 12:08 AM

If you have increase your earning,then you have to increase your daily traffic....

Old 04-17-2011, 12:21 AM
Contributing Member

I visited your site and i think you should change the template. It should be more wide and change the font of texts and also place ads somewhere you think gets most clicks.

Old 04-24-2011, 08:28 AM
Contributing Member

Try to find forums with a similar niche, add signature links - post on those forums daily, and traffic should convert into ad clicks/sales over time. Patience is key.

Old 05-02-2011, 06:39 AM

Contact brans directly instead of opting for add networks (if you have a solid product/site).

Old 05-04-2011, 07:23 AM

Well, for starters - what's your specialty? I spend day and night with servers and focus on providing services that are of interest to my target audience. Revenue does stream nicely but the money definitely not a big motivator, I just love what I do - that's it.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue