Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Web Hosting Forum

Web Hosting Forum Discuss web hosting related stuff.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 07-08-2017, 06:40 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyPunter View Post
I fully agree with this statement. Plus its saves alot of hassle when both you and the hosting company can work together to resolve hacked websites.

I remember hosting 2x servers with HostDime a few years ago that were targeted. HostDime took care of this and fully resolved my issues without any intervention from myself.
Unmanaged hosting advantage is that it comes with cheaper price because managed hosting often includes services charges for support which actually doubles the cost of 'unmanaged host'. If you are experienced, then go for unmanaged but if you are like me, then without any doubt consider managed. But sadly Managed hosting also have their limitations. Sometimes if there is a problem which is there frame/coverage, they don't support. I use VPS provided by Knownhost their support is good.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-10-2017, 01:41 AM
Contributing Member

I think if you are asking you have some reasons for that. Plus I believe now you are being hosted on the shared hosting plan and you are looking for more space. As it was said you'd better go for the VPS. Then another question might appear which kind of it do you need: linux/windows/or other? From my own experience I can suggest you checking vpsmalaysia.com.my. They have both and do have good uptime and fast servers.

Old 07-11-2017, 08:34 PM
Contributing Member

When you say 'may get to 15-20K' in the future, how big of a may is it and how far into the future? People often overestimate the time it'll take them to reach a certain traffic level and end up overpaying for hosting as a result.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Web Hosting Forum

Closed Thread