Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Support Forums > V7N Forum Support

V7N Forum Support Have a problem with the V7N Forums? Get support here.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 04-27-2008, 11:34 AM
No Longer Active

Become a V7N Mentor!

We are actively watching the forums for new V7N Mentors.

Although your activity level in the community plays an important part in becoming a V7N Mentor, we are much more concerned about the quality of your posts rather than a specific post count.

In most cases you will need to be an active member for about 3 months before you can be considered a V7N Mentor, but there are exceptions. I have seen members who have been around for a fairly short period of time that definitely qualify.

Likewise, I have seen members who have been around for a long time who still do not understand the meaning of quality posting and taking an active role in doing their part to make it a better community for everyone.

What are the benefits of becoming a mentor? Well dang it, it just feels kind of good to be recognized as being an outstanding member in the community, ya know? Additionally, you will gain access to a private section of the community that is only available to V7N Mentors.

Under no circumstances should you contact myself or any of the moderators to explain to us why you should be considered a V7N Mentor. Nor should you ask why you do not yet have this status.

Starting new threads concerning this topic is a good way to show us that you are not yet ready to be a mentor in this community and will also serve to irritate the living daylights out of me.

If you want to be a V7N Mentor, the solution is simple. Take an active part in making the V7N the best webmaster community anywhere on the net and we are sure to notice!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-24-2010, 09:48 AM
No Longer Active

How To Become A V7N Moderator:
The decision to ask someone to be a moderator is generally one that is made by our moderator team. Moderators are selected from those members with mentor status.

Old 07-14-2010, 07:32 PM
No Longer Active

I am paying special attention to the quality of posting this week in order to add some new mentors.

Old 07-17-2013, 10:29 AM
No Longer Active

Once again I am actively watching for new mentors in the community.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Support Forums > V7N Forum Support

Closed Thread