Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Support Forums > V7N Forum Support

V7N Forum Support Have a problem with the V7N Forums? Get support here.

Share |
Old 12-22-2017, 09:44 AM
Contributing Member

Hello, I am jane a web designer and marketer, I searched for website review, and I came up with v7n forum, thus I signed up for this forum, but as I read the forum, I see that here it is not allowed to mention my website anyone please let me know what to do.

and if not allowed then why there are several websites listed for review in this forum

Last edited by J. H. Rasmussen; 12-22-2017 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Moved to V7N Forum Support and merged 2 posts.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-22-2017, 02:11 PM
Super Moderator

Well, there is the Website Review section(but you still haven't made enough reviews to request your own review, since some of your reviews has been removed) please read and follow the special Website Review rules before requesting another review, then there is your future signature where you can have up to 2 links when you get signature privilege and if you have a webmaster related product, service or website, then you can advertise it in the Marketplace. Before posting in the Marketplace, remember to read and follow our special Marketplace rules.

Old 12-23-2017, 01:20 AM
Contributing Member

I have created some posts and threads, last night I had enough posts to write a request for review, I have reviewed some other websites, and now I see that my post is removed.

and could you please tell me more about your marketplace, and let me know if it is paid or free to post offers?

Old 12-23-2017, 06:32 AM
Super Moderator

I understand that you would like to promote your site. You have built the best mousetrap ever and you want traffic. Most people who join here do so for that reason and that is fine.

This forum does not exist for site promotion. Indirect site promotion is a great benefit of participating in the forum. That participation must follow all the rules set down or else we would be a spam-fest and of no interest to anyone.

At least a couple of your reviews were removed because you failed to heed the old thread warning and bumped (posted in) a thread that was more than 90 days old. If there are not enough current requests for reviews you may have to watch, participate and wait for the allowed 3 review minimum posts to allow your request.

John also provided a link to our signature guideline rules. The signature link is an effective site promotion tool that is awarded after 50 quality posts. Crap posts are removed from the count.

You see we want to help you but you need to help the site in order for that to happen.

Subject to the detailed rules posted in each section the marketplace is free to all. Those rules are strictly enforced.

Respectfully, slow down, smell the roses and enjoy the ride.

Old 12-23-2017, 12:48 PM
Super Moderator

@janjane:
I have bumped 2 threads in the Website Review section, so you now can fulfill the rule requirements for that section.

It's free to use the Marketplace, but remember to read and follow the Marketplace rules before posting in the Marketplace.

Old 12-24-2017, 10:12 AM
Contributing Member

I have reviewed those websites hope you let me to post my own review now?

Old 12-24-2017, 04:12 PM
Super Moderator

Go ahead with the review request, but remember to follow the rules in the new thread you create in the Website Review section.

Old 12-25-2017, 02:17 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. H. Rasmussen View Post
Go ahead with the review request, but remember to follow the rules in the new thread you create in the Website Review section.
Started another thread hope this one don't get removed as the last one did, I followed every rules, if anything is wrong please just edit the thread.

Old 12-25-2017, 06:22 AM
Super Moderator

I think it looks fine

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Support Forums > V7N Forum Support