Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Google Forum

Google Forum Discuss Google related issues.

Share |
Old 04-13-2018, 08:23 AM

Google Not Indexing All Links?

I have a question for SEO experts. Past few days, Google are not indexing pages of my blog or website. I tried Google tool for indexing but still face the same problem.

After that I search the same thing on Google and found that many people are asking the same queries that pages are not crawling by the Google. So, Do you face the same issue? If not then what's the problem behind that?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-14-2018, 08:03 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by articleblogin View Post
I have a question for SEO experts. Past few days, Google are not indexing pages of my blog or website. I tried Google tool for indexing but still face the same problem.

After that I search the same thing on Google and found that many people are asking the same queries that pages are not crawling by the Google. So, Do you face the same issue? If not then what's the problem behind that?
if you request and crawl and have no internal links to the page then they wont be crawled... also make sure your not using the no indexing tag. crawling can take up to weeks now.

Old 04-14-2018, 10:40 PM
Contributing Member

Try to change the browser and look again if they are indexed, sometimes they appear sometimes they dissapear, it's strage but if your content is good and unique you have to get indexed in 2-3 days.

Old 04-15-2018, 02:40 AM

Same issue

i have the same issue. my webiste did not have all pages indexed and took my alexa rank near to 1 million. How can i indexed pages in google manually.. or should i take it as it is.

Old 04-15-2018, 09:23 AM
Contributing Member

I also noticed that Google remove all generated content. I got 1 website with generated content around 60k pages all was indexed and I was getting website traffic and sales but after 2 weeks 58k pages was removed from index :/

Old 04-16-2018, 03:51 AM

I was also facing the same issue and raise this question on many forums. The issue is coming from past one month. Things will be index but take some time. Do not try the force submission.

Old 04-16-2018, 03:56 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nf06 View Post
I was also facing the same issue and raise this question on many forums. The issue is coming from past one month. Things will be index but take some time. Do not try the force submission.
ok thanks

Old 04-16-2018, 04:20 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juri.Fab View Post
I also noticed that Google remove all generated content. I got 1 website with generated content around 60k pages all was indexed and I was getting website traffic and sales but after 2 weeks 58k pages was removed from index :/
At once 58k pages were removed? check out if your pages has duplicate content or what.

Old 04-16-2018, 04:31 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy mary View Post
At once 58k pages were removed? check out if your pages has duplicate content or what.
AS I see somebody clone whole my website and this why this happen :/ Not sure how to solve that now... as I'm content owner.

Old 04-18-2018, 03:46 AM

Crawling does not guarantee indexing. Sitemap tell search engines what to crawl, but they may not index your content.

Old 04-19-2018, 03:12 AM
Contributing Member

You can directly submit your website from google webmaster and see which links are index. You also need to check your .htaccess or robots.txt file if anything is blocking over there to index your website.

Old 04-20-2018, 12:56 AM
Contributing Member

Please check if your website has any no index, no follow tag on the backend, or rel canonical also have a look at webmaster tools any penalize or rendering issue is there or not...

Old 04-25-2018, 09:27 AM

Check your robot txt, or make sure you don't unknowingly set no indexing on any of the pages of your website or blog...that's the major factor of crawler omitting pages on your blog.

Old 05-19-2018, 01:52 AM
Contributing Member

I would be checking if all the pages are in your sitemap, also adjust your crawl rate if needed in your robots.txt so it successfully crawls all your URLs.

Old 05-19-2018, 02:26 AM

as jitendrasurve writes go into google webmaster it will show you the errors and as Solodun writes, remember to check robots.txt.

9 out of 10 of my last clients having issues with indexing had issues with robots.txt (not sure if this is a new way google access robots.txt). Add one comment line in top like this "#my comment" as googlebot fails to read robots.txt first line user-agent: * correctly and often generates indexing error. If left unattendend to long, google simply stop to visit your site.

Old 05-24-2018, 05:37 PM

You can also check your Google webmaster console, check may be there is no manual webspam action, it could one major reason why Google stops indexing your site...

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Google Forum