Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Share |
Old 05-02-2016, 06:58 AM
Contributing Member

Should I Create Many Pages For Relevant Keywords

Hi there,
I was wondering if I have variations of a keyword, like "marketing WordPress theme", "education WordPress theme" etc, should I create multiple unique pages for each keyword, which will give my website a good internal links system? Or should I create a single page to cover all these keywords and focus to do SEO on this page?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-03-2016, 11:49 PM

In my opinion, you should just target a mid-tail keyword that has a considerably high (not freakishly high) search volume, create a brilliant skyscraper post with content that bloggers in your niche WILL want to link to, and just let them know about it.

Just include the keywords you mention as different sections in your site if they're fit.

Old 05-04-2016, 10:55 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by learn2do2 View Post
Hi there,
I was wondering if I have variations of a keyword, like "marketing WordPress theme", "education WordPress theme" etc, should I create multiple unique pages for each keyword, which will give my website a good internal links system? Or should I create a single page to cover all these keywords and focus to do SEO on this page?
Education and marketing both are different topics so i would like to suggest to create different page for both. It would be better explain in details about each topic on their page or you can target in much better way to get rank your webpages on SERP.

Old 05-05-2016, 02:00 AM
Contributing Member

I think adding web pages is potential, if you have too much keywords for business, but you need content.

Old 05-05-2016, 02:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by learn2do2 View Post
Hi there,
just create different pages with unique content & target the good keyword.

Old 05-05-2016, 06:40 AM
Contributing Member

You have two products with different features and price, created for different users right.
So creating separate page for each product make sense so that you can provide all the required and related information of each product separately and market them separately.

Old 05-09-2016, 09:38 AM
Banned

I think you should add relevant keywords in a post, and consist of main keyword and this main keyword is on title, h2>, the rest key words in other heading tags like h3>, h4>, h5>,... And the content should be 1800+ words

Old 05-09-2016, 09:59 PM
Contributing Member

Yes you need to create a separate pages to target different Keywords, so that you can easily target your keywords.

Old 05-20-2016, 08:53 PM

Create only one page. Try and include the keywords naturally in you title tag and naturally in your content. Do not create separate pages as you might be pen.alized for duplicate content. You can rank for many close variants on one page

Old 05-21-2016, 01:11 AM
Contributing Member

good internal link is you add some main keyword on your main page, I think you should add keywords to all pages to get a highest optimize

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum