Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Share |
Old 12-09-2016, 10:06 AM

Hi Friends!
Please I want to know which one is the best in your opinion for seo and for ranking in all search engins easly?
i hope that i'll get some useful infos ^_^

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-09-2016, 11:23 AM
Contributing Member

Blogger is better option for your site backlinks rather than WordPress.

Old 12-10-2016, 04:41 AM

I agree with you blogger is better than wordpress. Blogger give huge traffic when we post any blog and back to back audience response is also better.

Old 12-10-2016, 06:52 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by auraiyaits View Post
Blogger is better option for your site backlinks rather than WordPress.
Please explain how you came up with this fact?

Backup your response because I'm curious to know the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthanJack View Post
I agree with you blogger is better than wordpress. Blogger give huge traffic when we post any blog and back to back audience response is also better.
How do you get huge traffic from blogger? I don't see to many blogger blogs ranked high in the search engines these days. Any self hosted WordPress blog can get good rankings of they have good offpage and onpage SEO among other things to get ranked.

Backup your response better. Make me or us believe blogger is better.

Old 12-10-2016, 09:10 AM
Contributing Member

Thumbs up Wordpress is better option all time.

Wordpress is far more better option than blogger, I will give some reasons for that :
Ownership : Wordpress gives you perfect ownership for your site rather than blogger.com because it is all controlled by google itself.
Appearance : Wordpress provides you a ton of various themes than blogger because it only provides you some default themes only.
Control : Wordpress is an open source software. It provides you so much of additional features also with great SEO tools than blogger which have limited tasks to in it.
Support : There is limited support from blogger rather than wordpress which provides high class services with support also.

So these was only few to prove Wordpress is way more better than blogger. But in my opinion First choose Wordpress.

Old 12-10-2016, 09:37 AM
Contributing Member

dont use blogger, it can not delette url with date and month futhermother, the plug in will support you alot of your seo process. I used to have 4 blogger now then move to wordpress which work amazing

Old 12-10-2016, 08:42 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaapojed View Post
Wordpress is far more better option than blogger, I will give some reasons for that :
Ownership : Wordpress gives you perfect ownership for your site rather than blogger.com because it is all controlled by google itself.
Appearance : Wordpress provides you a ton of various themes than blogger because it only provides you some default themes only.
Control : Wordpress is an open source software. It provides you so much of additional features also with great SEO tools than blogger which have limited tasks to in it.
Support : There is limited support from blogger rather than wordpress which provides high class services with support also.

So these was only few to prove Wordpress is way more better than blogger. But in my opinion First choose Wordpress.
You should have explained that you are talking about a self installed instance of Wordpress from wordpress.org and not a wordpress.com blog.

The OP did not clarify if they are wanting a comparison of blogger vs wordpress.com.

If you use wordpress.com there are limitations. WordPress.com and WordPress.org

Old 12-11-2016, 11:27 PM

wordpress.com the same relative blogger.com.

I like user wordpress.org for customer my website. wordpress.org is better.

Old 12-12-2016, 03:21 AM

Self hosted wordpress site/blog is the best way for bloggers to rank their websites. I have worked on blogger sites and they do not rank higher.

Old 12-12-2016, 03:36 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by basrtaj View Post
Hi Friends!
Please I want to know which one is the best in your opinion for seo and for ranking in all search engins easly?
For blog promotion or ranking, Blogger is much better in comparison of wordpress. Blogger is more secure than wordpress. If you have good number of post on your blog or good traffic then you run adsense on your blog but in wordpress blog you can't run adsense.

Old 12-12-2016, 04:36 AM
Contributing Member

Blogger is much better, real experience of myself. WP deleted all my articles when I put many links on it even it's my original articles, they banned your ID if you do“much links” that they thought it's spam articles. Blogger never.

Old 12-12-2016, 09:24 AM
Banned

when I use blogger to build backlink I found that the blogger is easy to delete my 2.0 website then I change to use WordPress to build backlink and It's sustainable

Old 12-12-2016, 12:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthanJack View Post
What is a relation between blogger and traffic?.blogger is platform like WordPress there is no relation between which platform you choose and your traffic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlbrewster View Post
For blog promotion or ranking, Blogger is much better in comparison of wordpress. Blogger is more secure than wordpress. If you have good number of post on your blog or good traffic then you run adsense on your blog but in wordpress blog you can't run adsense.
Don't misguide any one. Who says you can't run adsence on WordPress? You can run adsence on WordPress too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorgraphicz View Post
Self hosted wordpress site/blog is the best way for bloggers to rank their websites. I have worked on blogger sites and they do not rank higher.
There are lots of factors to ranking your website like seo, backlink, content. You can rank your blogger site too.

Last edited by snakeair; 12-12-2016 at 01:44 PM. Reason: merged posts - use muti-quote button and not post for post count

Old 12-12-2016, 06:15 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by basrtaj View Post
Hi Friends!
I think it doesn't really matter whether you are using WP or blogger because your rankings depend on how well you optimize your site's content... But if you are going to ask me which is the best platform to use in creating websites easily, then obviously the answer is wordpress...

Old 12-14-2016, 01:48 PM
Contributing Member

Wordpress and Blogger both comes under web 2.0s, Blogger is a bit technical to use on the other hand wordpress is very easy. Both considered same but google when it comes to ranking and indexing, I will prefer you to use wordpress, its easy and time saving as well.

Old 12-15-2016, 09:23 PM
Contributing Member

for seo and supporting seo, you must take wordpress, blogger does not has any plug in and third party to support seo process

Old 12-15-2016, 10:12 PM
Contributing Member

It shouldn't really matter as Google does not discriminate when ranking websites, be it a blog on blogger, wordpress.com or self hosted on wordpress.org.

Old 12-16-2016, 02:12 AM
Contributing Member

furthermore to wordpress you can add hundred domain but the blogspot you can add only one domain, i use both blogspot and wordpress to point to main website, i can see clearly that wordpress seo process is easier than blogspot

Old 12-16-2016, 02:15 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducbum View Post
furthermore to wordpress you can add hundred domain but the blogspot you can add only one domain, i use both blogspot and wordpress to point to main website, i can see clearly that wordpress seo process is easier than blogspot
There are definitely more tools in wordpress for on-site SEO as opposed to blogger.

Old 12-19-2016, 01:06 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
Please explain how you came up with this fact?

Backup your response because I'm curious to know the truth.

How do you get huge traffic from blogger? I don't see to many blogger blogs ranked high in the search engines these days. Any self hosted WordPress blog can get good rankings of they have good offpage and onpage SEO among other things to get ranked.

Backup your response better. Make me or us believe blogger is better.
I completely agree with you, I have my blog both in Blogger and WordPress. I used same technique for both bolgs, but my WordPress blog is ranking but still I can't find my Blogger blog ranking in Google.

I don't know what can be the reason for same. But my answer to this thread will be definitely in favor of WordPress rather than Blogger.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum