Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Share |
Old 04-17-2017, 03:57 AM

Exclamation Guest Post in Top Sites

Hi, How to get response from top sites like huffingtonpost, forbes, mashable, cso, darkreading?

I tried to publish my article & I'm ok with paid option too but, I'm not getting responses from them. Still i'm using valid business mail for pitching!

Guide me

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-17-2017, 06:16 AM
Contributing Member

you have to read the rules and policies all of your required sites to work with a better environment and find out the reason why they have done all of this and avoid them simply

Old 04-17-2017, 02:18 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techmate001 View Post
Hi, How to get response from top sites like huffingtonpost, forbes, mashable, cso, darkreading?

I tried to publish my article & I'm ok with paid option too but, I'm not getting responses from them. Still i'm using valid business mail for pitching!

Guide me
Trust me - if it were that easy, everyone and their brother would be spamming sites like Forbes, and Huff.

Realistically, to get something posted on either of these two sites (even for a short period of time), you will have to subscribe to an "outreach" program (Cision) or a press release service like PRWeb. Neither are cheap, and even if you pay for the service, if you are sending out anything that even remotely resembles spam, you are wasting your time and money.

2 cents

Last edited by LMD; 04-17-2017 at 02:22 PM. Reason: add

Old 04-30-2017, 01:18 AM

The important thing here is what you have to offer for them. Create a kickass outreach email with your portfolio.

It would be better if you have a certain name in any specific industry like you are a professional blogger with this many followers or you are a creator of a successful course.

These things will do the required and not to forget, you will have to provide them quality content.

Old 04-30-2017, 10:47 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by patelmiki View Post
I wish it were that easy. It's actually very difficult to get published by top sites. I would suggest getting published by smaller sites.
That's because they know how to vet junk blog posts that have no meaning or not obey there guests blog posting guidelines.

Old 05-01-2017, 12:36 AM

I just read somewhere that you can ping the editors or moderators on twitter. If your content is good, you will get response.

Old 05-01-2017, 08:11 PM
Contributing Member

What about those fiverr guys offering guest posts on these websites ?

Old 05-05-2017, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD View Post
Trust me - if it were that easy, everyone and their brother would be spamming sites like Forbes, and Huff.

Realistically, to get something posted on either of these two sites (even for a short period of time), you will have to subscribe to an "outreach" program (Cision) or a press release service like PRWeb. Neither are cheap, and even if you pay for the service, if you are sending out anything that even remotely resembles spam, you are wasting your time and money.

2 cents
Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordpressmigrator View Post
What about those fiverr guys offering guest posts on these websites ?
Is that true? Can I get editors there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
That's because they know how to vet junk blog posts that have no meaning or not obey there guests blog posting guidelines.
So how should i approach them, If am having high quality news content?

Old 05-05-2017, 03:36 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Is that true? Can I get editors there?
I have seen guys posting gigs which guarantee to publish your articles on Huffington Post, Lifehacker,blogher,patch and many other websites (That too with a dofollow). Haven't tried any though !

Let me know your experience if you make your mind to try em !

Old 05-09-2017, 02:17 AM

I agree to these comments. It's not easy to get a backlink from these websites. Also, some of them are of "No-follow". And don't waste your money by hiring the paid services (unless and until they're trustworthy).

Old 05-09-2017, 04:12 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidpathan View Post
I agree to these comments. It's not easy to get a backlink from these websites. Also, some of them are of "No-follow". And don't waste your money by hiring the paid services (unless and until they're trustworthy).
Well, you are taking the discussion to a different direction. OP is asking how to contact the editors of websites like huffpost, forbes, mashable etc.

I have shared that some fiverr guys are offering these services for very cheap. What's bad if any editor from these websites agree to publish an article about your business for just few hundered dollars ?

"I successfully published an article on blogher for one of my furniture manufacturer client". That post was published and got indexed just for $25. I was happy with it and he was a real editor on blogher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean.gibson View Post
I'm agree with him
You just increased one post count of yours! Write something helpful.

Old 05-15-2017, 05:42 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordpressmigrator View Post
I have seen guys posting gigs which guarantee to publish your articles on Huffington Post, Lifehacker,blogher,patch and many other websites (That too with a dofollow). Haven't tried any though !

Let me know your experience if you make your mind to try em !
Do you have any references or content published on those site by fiverr guys?

And its not so easy to publish your content on those sites, you must have a some great achievement of your business so that you can pitch those sites to publish your business story.

Old 05-15-2017, 07:03 AM
Contributing Member

Yes, I have published an article on blogher. PM me !! Cannot share the details publicly

I know one editor from blogher who can help (Doesn't accept promotional,gambling,political and few other categories).

Old 05-16-2017, 12:41 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:

Guide me
You will have to hire a PR agency to reach them. They can do this on your behalf. If you are from India then I would suggest you opt for BusinessWireIndia.

Old 05-19-2017, 02:10 AM

it is not that easy
big forum all have their own strict conditions to submit article
even you pay them, i still have to follow some rules

Old 05-22-2017, 10:56 PM
Banned

Well you are trying to post on high authority sites that's really good but even you are not getting their response so there are two way that can help you to get publish your guest post.

keep trying to get in touch with them or there are another paid platforms, Where you can get in touch with those can post your article on thigh authority sites.

Old 05-23-2017, 08:37 AM

well somebody posted about fiver guys offering high quality links on top sites. Does anyone know how they do it? I mean does it require special skills or they have contacts?

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum