Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

Share |
Old 10-19-2010, 06:11 AM

Help with Ebook!

hi,

I'm writing an ebook for a client on tips on making money on card making..Can someone point me in the direction as to where to for information on making money on Card Making? I've looked and looked but I'm not satisfied with the info so far.

thanx!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-29-2010, 01:27 AM
Banned

The best place to sell ebook is through clickbank. I have not sold myself but i have seen many people earning a lot by placing their ebook on clickbank and earning.

Old 11-03-2010, 02:54 PM
Banned

What kind of cards? Greeting cards?

Old 11-04-2010, 01:40 AM
Contributing Member

Use google, be specific and I am sure you will find the answers.

Old 11-05-2010, 12:18 AM
Banned

You can ask a question about it on yahoo! And use google,I think you can find your best answer.

Old 11-08-2010, 02:44 AM
v7n Mentor

Are you writing about many different types of cards i. e. post cards greeting cards, e-online cards, card making kits, card making software. I did a search and found there are many variables to your subject. Are you going to cover the entire spectrum or just a specific niche. What I would do first is brain storm a list of specifically what it is you are going to cover as far as card making, then research specific items. look at what others have to offer to gauge how you could do it better. As far as making money, that is a broad topic. You can focus on all kinds of marketing techniques and you can get quite specific. For example if you are marketing a product on the internet to sell. It is more preferable to target a niche rather than a broad range of products. You can cover subjects such as SEO and CRO. you can cover developing a site and the intricacies of selling the product online from the online marketing and purchase methods, shopping carts, payment providers etc. It all depends on how detailed you want to get. Again you can look at other sites to gauge how you would do it better. Writing an entire e-book can be quite a challenge. If it is going to be successful it needs to be chock full of original ideas, ones that are valid, make sense to a reader to the point that they will stay engaged and follow the idea through to completion.
If you are relying on someone else who has gone before you for the information you will utilize, it may be the wrong approach. You may possibly look at e-books on other subjects and utilize them as a guideline to organize your e-book by. Here is a link to a free e-book site.
http://e-library.net/Download-Ebooks...visit1083.html

Also do you have e-book software. This will help you organize your book and provide you with a great deal of the info you need.

Good luck and I hope some of my ideas help.

Old 11-08-2010, 11:09 AM
Contributing Member

The worst thing ever is when someone is trying to do what they actualy don't know.

Sorry about it but you can't do business by this way.
I recommend you 1st do research, be familiar with niche you are writing about and everything will be good.

Believe me my friend, you have to learn! about niche you are about to write.

Old 12-08-2010, 10:50 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsitepro2coupon View Post
The worst thing ever is when someone is trying to do what they actualy don't know.

I recommend you 1st do research, be familiar with niche you are writing about and everything will be good.

I really agree with this. How can you offer value to the reader when you do not know the topic?

I happen to own a make money online site and guess what? I actually make a good full time living online. I tried tons of different methods and I wrote an ebook about how to make money online.

People write and thank me for the ebook all the time. You know why? Because I know what I am talking about. And it helps them make money online.

If you are going to write an ebook write about something you know.

Old 12-08-2010, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsitepro2coupon View Post

If you read the post by the OP you would see that they ARE doing research and asking for help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FitGal View Post
I really agree with this. How can you offer value to the reader when you do not know the topic?

I happen to own a make money online site and guess what? I actually make a good full time living online. I tried tons of different methods and I wrote an ebook about how to make money online.

People write and thank me for the ebook all the time. You know why? Because I know what I am talking about. And it helps them make money online.

If you are going to write an ebook write about something you know.
If you only do things you know, you can soon run out of information..
An individual grows as a person by venturing into unknown territory...

It is frequently recommended, that when some one has an assignment into an unknown area to do research....
College term papers also fit that description....

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web