Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 10-20-2011, 10:40 PM
Contributing Member

Question Best Time to Join BuySellAds

Hi, when is the best time to join BSA ? By time I mean 'metrics'. Would a website get accepted if it has a mere 20 visitors per day?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-21-2011, 03:02 AM
Banned

I don’t think, BSA will accept low traffic website , as buyers wish to advertise their website at high traffic websites only, low traffic websites never works for advertising.

Old 10-21-2011, 09:39 AM
Contributing Member

I tried to get in BSA multiple times. even with high traffic site with daily 10k uv traffic, it still isnt accepted makes me think the content is not allowed as well. its a streaming tv show website.

Old 10-21-2011, 06:42 PM
Contributing Member

A have made a good question.So thanks for this.As I have read some of blogs what I learned from there is join BSA only then when you have a site/blog with a decent amount of traffic everyday and make sure your blog/site has a good amount of subscribers and have a good page rank.Then you'll be accepted there instantly.

Old 10-21-2011, 09:53 PM
Contributing Member

Question Blogspot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishuvonet View Post
A have made a good question.So thanks for this.As I have read some of blogs what I learned from there is join BSA only then when you have a site/blog with a decent amount of traffic everyday and make sure your blog/site has a good amount of subscribers and have a good page rank.Then you'll be accepted there instantly.
I have a Blogspot Blog with PR 1 will they accept that?

Old 10-23-2011, 05:32 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechUpdates View Post
I have a Blogspot Blog with PR 1 will they accept that?
They will most likley not except you. the last time i submitted for approval i had a PR3 and got rejected. I'm guessing my impressions was not high enough or they didn't want my business. Maybe they didn't like snakes.

Old 10-24-2011, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Hi, when is the best time to join BSA ? By time I mean 'metrics'. Would a website get accepted if it has a mere 20 visitors per day?
I don't think so.
Do you think about some advertising for your new site?
Try to use self serve advertising platform.
Not expensive ad packages and it gives you good results...

Old 10-24-2011, 08:48 PM
Contributing Member

How to integrate a "self-serve advertising platform" in my site? any wp plugin??

Old 10-25-2011, 02:28 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
How to integrate a "self-serve advertising platform" in my site? any wp plugin??
OIO intergrades with a wordpress blog but it's a one time fee to purchase this software then you install the plugin. This is what i use. http://www.oiopublisher.com/

Old 10-25-2011, 09:17 AM

BSA will judge your site depending on your Alexa rank, daily visits and content on your site. If your site ranks below 100 000 then you have a good chance of being accepted.

BSA will only accept sites with good content and a decent amount of traffic.

Old 10-25-2011, 11:06 PM

Hello guys, this is Sergiu over at BuySellAds.com
I saw the thread and since I'm a big forum-crawler as well I wanted to share a few tips with you.

The most important factor when we approve new sites is simple and obvious. "Is the site going to be able to sell ads better than any network?". Picture it this way, we're looking for publisheres to perform because it's a win-win situation for both of us.

Now to the technicalities:
- I would recommend submitting the site only after it generates over 50,000 impressions/mo. It's a traffic number we can work with for a start.
- The content must be unique, that's a must. Even if the site has 1M impressions, if the content isn't unique it won't get approved.
- Frequently updated content as well
- Fan base / Loyal readership. We've seen sites with less traffic but with a loyal base of readers, they would comment, they would be the site's fans on facebook and so on. This is important to the advertisers because they know it will convert better if there is decent activity on the site. Picture a site with 2,000 articles and 3 comments. Raises a bell!
- Almost forgot, but this is quite important as well. Niche yourself! Don't blog about cars and making money online and traveling. Your advertiser has a product they want to promote, they will go for the best niched site out there.

The above might sound that we are picky but we're looking to perform for the publishers otherwise we can honestly recommend them adsense or any other general network that would do better for them.

Hope this helps,
Sergiu Poenaru (Scorpiono.com)

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Closed Thread