Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

Share |
Old 10-31-2011, 10:29 AM
Contributing Member

Cool Looking for unspun, 8th grade reading level and above, SEO articles.

I have been getting a ton of garbage offers for articles full of overspun words, phrases, paragraphs. Most of these articles don't even make sense.

Can someone please give me some decent prices on articles that are actually interesting and unique?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-31-2011, 11:03 AM
v7n Mentor

The $2 offers may get all of the attention, but the high-quality articles are going to cost you alot more than that. A specific price will depend on how long you need your article to be, and what kind of credentials your writer has. After all, wouldn't you be willing to pay more for a writer that has a lengthy writing background, as opposed to someone who thinks that freelance writing is just "a good way to make money"?

Don't be surprised if a professional writer charges $20 or more for an article. If that seems high to you, think of it in 2 ways:

1. You're "renting" your writer's experience and talent for as long as it takes for him/her to research and write an article for you. Good writers aren't going to "rent out" their time for peanuts.

2. When all is said and done, a great article will make you a heck of a lot more than the $20 or $25 you paid for it. However, a $2 article can definitely turn off readers - and encourage them to do business elsewhere.

Old 10-31-2011, 08:21 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmons View Post
Can someone please give me some decent prices on articles that are actually interesting and unique?
People are not to self promote outside the Marketplace here therefore, in theory, you should not get any direct replies in this thread.

If you want actual prices, please place an ad in the Marketplace under Want to Buy Web Services.

HTMLBasicTutor

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web