Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 08-02-2012, 05:18 AM
Contributing Member

Which is the best niche to earn

hello all i have a website and i am earning per click only 10 cents per click could any one here tell me which is the best niche to earn atleast 0.50 cents per click minimum i will appreciate if you post that niche i really need it i am a student and i even don't have fee for my university to pay....

kindly help me....

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-02-2012, 07:01 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Adsense you can earn that min. amount or x.xx per click.

How much unique traffic do you get daily?

Have you tried signing up for buysellads.com to sell advertising space?

Old 08-04-2012, 12:56 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanveerhabib View Post
hello all i have a website and i am earning per click only 10 cents per click could any one here tell me which is the best niche to earn atleast 0.50 cents per click minimum i will appreciate if you post that niche i really need it i am a student and i even don't have fee for my university to pay....

kindly help me....
Yes, American lawyer referral/lawsuit niche pays very well. Anything related to cancer lawsuits, drug lawsuits, mesothelioma, class action lawsuits, lawyer referral, etc. Average click is about $1.75 in my experience.

I don't get many clicks as I don't get many visitors. I've gotten max of $2.60 and a low of $0.75 per click.

Years ago, mesothelioma ads were reportedly paying upwards of $50 per click (fifty American dollars). But they don't pay anywhere near that today.

Old 08-04-2012, 01:03 PM
Contributing Member

Thanks Billzo you are great, one more question are they low competition niche means to say if i make a website and don't do any seo compain will i still get visitors for it, can you give me any site for reference please.

Old 08-04-2012, 01:08 PM
Contributing Member

And are lawsuits websites allowed by adsense????

Quote:
Originally Posted by billzo View Post
Yes, American lawyer referral/lawsuit niche pays very well. Anything related to cancer lawsuits, drug lawsuits, mesothelioma, class action lawsuits, lawyer referral, etc. Average click is about $1.75 in my experience.

I don't get many clicks as I don't get many visitors. I've gotten max of $2.60 and a low of $0.75 per click.

Years ago, mesothelioma ads were reportedly paying upwards of $50 per click (fifty American dollars). But they don't pay anywhere near that today.
Can you kindly tell me for how much post you are getting how much visitors in this niche waiting for your kind reply....

Last edited by snakeair; 08-06-2012 at 06:32 AM. Reason: merged posts

Old 08-05-2012, 04:17 AM
Contributing Member

Niches that yield a lot of money:
Games, insurance, cars... A niche is good when there is large corporations to invest in.

Old 08-05-2012, 12:51 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Thanks Billzo you are great, one more question are they low competition niche means to say if i make a website and don't do any seo compain will i still get visitors for it, can you give me any site for reference please.
Because the advertisements pay so highly per click, it is a very competitive niche. You can count on getting very little traffic from search engines (unless you can find a way to get a large number of incoming links). I only get a few visitors per month from search engines.

There are large, established websites with tons of incoming links that rank high in Google and they are going to get most of the traffic.

Don't count on getting rich doing this. If you can find a way to get traffic, you can make good money per click. But, getting the traffic is the hard part and getting the clicks, we all know how low the click-through rates are.

Quote:
And are lawsuits websites allowed by adsense????
Yes, they certainly are.

One more thing I would like to mention is that there is a theory that if you have a really bad website, that people will want to get away from it as quickly as possible. That means that they will click on whatever they can find to get away from your bad site including advertising links.

So having a bad website may actually make more money than a good one, if you can get the traffic.

As far as Adsense goes, you can create blogs on Blogger for free, put your Google Adsense ads on it, customizing them if you wish, and have a way to make revenue with no expense out of pocket for domain names or hosting.

Old 08-07-2012, 08:36 AM
Contributing Member

I Think web development is also a good revenue generating niche.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Closed Thread