Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

Share |
Old 11-04-2012, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiologyWebmaster View Post
Spun articles can help, but don't use any software program to spin the articles for you.

I advise that you spin the original article yourself, only few people have the ability and writing prowess necessary in order to successfully pull this off though.

If you are not confident in your ability to this, then consider outsourcing for others to spin articles for you. This could be expensive though, and as with anything you outsource online; there is no way to make sure it is of quality, and a truly spun article which will not be found anywhere else online.

I hope this helps!

Much Thanks,

BiologyWebmaster
Hi there,

I suggest you either forget about this strategy "as is" or... forget about this strategy "as is"

You see, BiologyWebmaster is right. IF you're gonna do this, then insist on a human writer who can perform high-quality work. This kind of work costs somewhere around $25-30 bucks, for example at needanarticle.com ( I sued to be a writer there too and my pay rate for this type of job was somewhere around this).

Anyway, I know how MUCH time it takes to do this job, and I also know how much time it would take to write an original, high-quality article on a different subject as well. Truth is, spinning is A LOT HARDER and more time-consuming than writing a whole new article, so I suggest if you're gonna spend your money on a writer, have a new article written instead of asking for a spun version.

Just my advise,
Steve

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-08-2012, 06:41 AM
Contributing Member

as i think it will not help. bcoz spam articles means stuffing keywords. those will not help you at all

Old 11-08-2012, 07:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by seosaroj View Post
They are very low on quality you should avoid this.
Wait.. No! They can be if you want them to be or you can create very high quality spun content. Only someone with no spinning experience would say this alone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiologyWebmaster View Post
Spun articles can help, but don't use any software program to spin the articles for you.
I advise that you spin the original article yourself, only few people have the ability and writing prowess necessary in order to successfully pull this off though.
Very true but I digress! I use TBS (TheBestSpinner) to semi-manually spin some of my content creation needs. I do each word manually by hand. I thoroughly proof read each sentence. It doesn't take a genious to do it. Why would you tell people this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ord Allenbea View Post
First though ask yourself why you need spun articles because you do not need to spin any articles for effective proper article marketing.
Someone talking sense! You don't "NEED" to but you "CAN" do for a number of reasons.

Old 11-08-2012, 04:07 PM
Contributing Member

I have been teaching article / content marketing for years. The problem I have found through those years that is many think you need to spin articles for the purpose of mass submitting to useless adsense filled sites.

This is not exactly true for those that do proper article / content marketing. Many spin content for other uses such as create short reports, create and schedule half article blog post so you have fresh content for 30 days in advance, create PDF docs to post on document sharing sites (scribd.com), have content ready for feeder blogs, have content scheduled for social media post, and a thousand other reasons.

Now I do not use any junk software such as the best spinner because you do not need any software to effective create spun content. I teach others how to create spun content without the use of software (due to the fact most of the software is junk + why spend the money). Creating spun content will save you time which means it will save you money (time does = money).

Doing effective and proper article / content marketing has everlasting benefits. Many just do not understand how to do it properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkcoy View Post

Someone talking sense! You don't "NEED" to but you "CAN" do for a number of reasons.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web