Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

Share |
Old 02-05-2014, 05:10 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quick Author Tips for Writing Your First Book

Please add on to the tips mentioned. (Not that many mentioned in the blog post)

Quote:

Over a year ago I launched my first book, which was called “Blogging Tips: Confessions of a Six Figure Blogger“. The book was a huge success and I’m actually working on the updated version for 2014. In addition to updating it for 2014, I’m also going to be re-writing most of the book to make it read better and provide more value.

As easy as writing a book might seem, it’s actually pretty complicated. It’s easy to write blog posts, but a book is a whole beast of it’s own. Not only do you need to make sure all of you content flows seamlessly together and reads well, but you also have to deal with formatting issues and also designing a high quality cover that grabs the attention of people that might be interested in your book.
Continued at: http://www.bloggingtips.com/2014/02/...-writing-book/

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-19-2014, 07:14 AM
Contributing Member

After writing many articles myself, I have grown into the the possibility of writing my own. This will take several more months as of now because I am still writing, and would love for more content to work with before writing the book.

My interest is building for this, and after reading your article I feel this is the path my mind automatically aimed for. Thank You!

Old 04-25-2014, 08:07 AM

Practice with proper knowledge is the only way that leads you toward success. article writing is so difficult task if we follow the rules

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web