Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 08-27-2014, 10:20 PM
Banned

Ways to maximize profit from my personal blog

Dear V7N Community,

I am planning to build up a site and I am quite interested in the potential revenue streams I could possibly maximize. I am quite overwhelmed by the many topics on ways to make profit from my sites, so If I could summarize it here, I believe it would be beneficial for everyone.

Thank you so much!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-28-2014, 05:49 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

The easiest way to earn money is by adding Google AdSense to your blog.

Can you tell us what niche your blog is about? This will help us give you better suggestions on how to earn money with your blog. Not everyone likes AdSense or can keep an account so we really need a few more details from you to provide good revenue streams.

Old 08-29-2014, 08:05 AM
Banned

Thank you sir for your generous reply. The blog I have now uses WordPress platform. There is no single niche in focused. I write articles about books I read, movies I watched and reflections I think of.

Old 08-29-2014, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChat View Post
Thank you sir for your generous reply. The blog I have now uses WordPress platform. There is no single niche in focused. I write articles about books I read, movies I watched and reflections I think of.
You should join Amazon Affiliate program. There are tons of books on there to sell.

Google search for "Amazon Associate" to join there affiliate program. It's free. I joined there but still have not added anything to my blog. I do shop on there a lot because of great deals they have.

Old 08-29-2014, 07:21 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Lots of niche, problem! First try to find out a niche in which you are comfortable, Hassle free.
Then create a website around that niche , it will help you and also others to find out things with ease. Join AdSense for monetize your traffic into bucks or you may join Affiliate programs as well.

Good Luck!

Old 08-30-2014, 11:20 PM
Banned

I see valuable comments here. Thanks a lot for the support.

First, I will definitely sign up with Amazon Affiliate.

Second, I understand the point of concentrating a niche. But would it be good to set multiple pages of niches instead of creating one site per niche?

Old 08-30-2014, 11:45 PM

Quote:
I see valuable comments here. Thanks a lot for the support.

First, I will definitely sign up with Amazon Affiliate.

Second, I understand the point of concentrating a niche. But would it be good to set multiple pages of niches instead of creating one site per niche?
I did run a blog in multiple niches and it did well but it was hard work writing content daily for it. I have started a new blog in one niche I'm very comfortable with and it's easy to come up with topic's. I'd rather have a easy week writing content centered around 1 niche then multiple ones. Plus I can find a product/service to promote easily that can make me money.

Check out this blog post below from a blog I follow.

http://www.shoutmeloud.com/single-to...opic-blog.html

Old 09-01-2014, 07:38 AM
Banned

I read the article and I couldn't ask for more. Thanks a lot for I have made up my mind.

Old 09-02-2014, 06:42 AM
Contributing Member

The best thing is to find a company directly related to your niche and sell ad space without a middleman. It is also hard to find and you site needs to be a certain size first though.

Old 09-02-2014, 03:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by runbch View Post
The best thing is to find a company directly related to your niche and sell ad space without a middleman. It is also hard to find and you site needs to be a certain size first though.
Thanks for your insight. As a starter, I guess I should work on building my site first.

Old 09-03-2014, 09:57 AM
Contributing Member

I would really agree with SnakeAir regarding the amazon affiliate. You should be able to easily link to a book that you have reviewed or read, which can lead to a small income depending on if anyone buys an item from Amazon. Good luck!

Old 09-15-2014, 02:09 AM

You could write and sell your own books through amazon by promoting them through your blog too. However, promoting other's through your account would leave out the leg work to promote your own.

Old 09-15-2014, 03:08 AM
Contributing Member

Amazon affiliate program is a good option and the idea of adsense is quite good for a particular niche blogs. You can post sponsored posts on your blog for which you get paid. But do not post duplicate or spam content or the content which is not relevant to your blog. Do not use so many ads on your blog pages. Keep limited.

All the best!!!

Old 10-27-2014, 05:14 AM

It's going to depend completely on your website's topic. What will work good in some niches won't work at all in others.

If your niche has any affiliate marketing potential, build an email list from the start and market to your email subscribers. That's where most of the money is for most people.

I should add though that you shouldn't expect much if you don't define your niche. I'm sorry to say it, but people don't really care about all the different subjects your interested in. If you keep your blog around one topic, you'll ensure any visitors you get will also be interested in your future articles.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Closed Thread