Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 08-12-2015, 01:30 PM

Be watchful about you're content

I have seen that in the wake of composing some long articles, 3000 words + and distributed them on my site FIRST, yet then distributed them on article registries.

Individuals take the substance from article registries, and afterward outrank me...

Try not to distribute you quality substance on different destinations, Google won't respect your status regardless of the fact that you are the creator.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-13-2015, 11:38 AM
Contributing Member

Securing your content on Google is one of the biggest challenges faced by Google SEO's. In a blink of an eye, your own original content could start showing as belonging to another website. You have to be always on high alert as far as your content is concerned.

If you are running a blog you have to continuously check for any other blog which might be copying your content and pretending to be the owner in Google's eye's.

Old 09-10-2015, 05:46 AM

make changes to on the content then...the original content from other websites... read it, after that write it on ur own words

Old 09-30-2015, 08:36 AM
Contributing Member

I've recently found the content from my blog copy-pasted on another blog, not popular at all, though. Since 3 popular websites were interested in this post, I let them publish it with a clickable link to my blog, and I didn't mind this. But from time to time I stop by this blog and it somehow hurts me seeing my content sitting on someone else's blog just like that. It's not hers. It's mine. Should I contact this blogger? What do you think?

Old 11-10-2015, 07:48 PM
Contributing Member

It is very rampant to the blogging community, plagiarism. We need to guard our content more so that our identity to Google won't belong to someone else's.

Old 11-11-2015, 04:42 AM
Contributing Member

Yes! Plagiarism is active since ages and we need to step forward to control it. If you find your content getting copied then file a DMCA. Also you can not control 100% plagiarism.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Closed Thread