Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Websites

Websites Buy and sell websites here.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 09-01-2016, 04:01 PM

Cool 3UMR.com - entertainment/magazine website

As you can see, selling a 4 character domain with content and social media pages for it. The website is fully built with loads of content. It's a website that has videos, images, news articles, games and more.

The website is built on Wordpress with many additional plugins and modifications. I've created a very easy to update website with loads of features. You can connect a Youtube account to the back-end of the website, than any video from Youtube that you "Like" will automatically be published to 3UMR.com as a post. This method works for many different content providers online the way I have the website setup. To the person who is interested in the website, I will dedicate the appropriate time for the transition and to guide you through the website and how to get the full functionality from it.

(To give you an example... if I am on my phone on my Youtube App, if I am logged in to my 3UMR Youtube account, any video I see on Youtube that I enjoy I can automatically add to the website just by clicking "Like" on the video from the App)

Domain: www.3umr.com (Also, 3umr in Arabic means "Life")
Registrar: www.namecheap.com

I will also give the FB page for the website to the new owner.

Accepting offers, nothing below 4 digits - $$$$

Thanks

Last edited by dcman; 09-01-2016 at 04:05 PM.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-01-2016, 04:25 PM
Administrator

Have you gotten written permission from Facebook to transfer ownership of the FB page to the new owner?
Quote:
Registration and Account Security

9. You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
Terms of Service - Facebook

Old 09-01-2016, 05:44 PM

No as I do not have a new owner. Once I have an interested candidate he will be informed that the decision is entirely up to Facebook and than I will be able to proceed and ask for permission to transfer to that person. If it is accepted, than they can proceed.

Sale is for the Domain and Content, FB is just a bonus :-)

Old 10-11-2016, 08:28 AM

on what basis you asking 4 digit price for the website? seems they use freely available plugins already available and copyright infringement also there.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Websites

Closed Thread