Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing

Social Network Marketing Social media discussions. (Facebook, Twitter, Digg, MySpace, LinkedIn, etc)

Share |
Old 05-24-2016, 02:20 AM

Social Media Marketing Strategy

I thought I would share a few ideas for preparing and building a social media campaign in the hope that other people would share their thoughts and opinions too!

Audience:

Understand who your target audience is and what they expect from your brand

Once you understand your audience work out the best way to reach them - look at how they interact with other similar brands and use this within your own strategy

Content:
Without content social media doesn't exist

Become an authority in your field and produce content that is both entertaining and informative

Look at each individual marketing platform and decide on the form and context of content that you need for each one.

Social Media platforms:
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest

Types of content:
Visuals - images and videos
Blogs - your own and other peoples
Interactive posts - such as polls

Connectivity:

Make sure all of your online platforms are interlinked - place social media icons on both your webpage and within your email signature

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-30-2016, 03:04 AM
Contributing Member

Loved your tips.
But the strategy has to be more detailed.
This is only the tip of the iceberg.
Best wishes and regards.

Old 07-21-2016, 03:20 AM

thanks!
how can i understand who is my audience?
its a simple question but not easy answer..

Old 07-21-2016, 05:39 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPRinson View Post
thanks!
how can i understand who is my audience?
its a simple question but not easy answer..
Audience.

What this actually means is the niche that you are in. I'll give you an example using my blog which should give you a understanding of what the thread creator was talking about.

My blog is in 1 niche. It's about WordPress themes that run off the Genesis Framework and I write tutorials related to Genesis Framework and regarding WordPress.

The Audience that I what and target is the wordpress theme audience. When I market my blog online, I make sure I am building backlinks on sites related to my niche or close to it. I have more link building methods I use to get my blog out in front of people who are interested in themes or tutorials.

Let's say your blog is about dog grooming. The Audience you want to view your blog is people who are looking for dog grooming tips, accessories to use when grooming or learn how to do things...etc

Naturally you only want your blog to be shown to people who are interested in this particular field. By marketing your blog to these type of people, you are setting yourself up for potential loyal visitors or come to read anything you publish, maybe buy products that you recommend...etc The more people visiting your site that are interested in your blogs niche, the better success your blog will be.

Know your Audience, find ways to present your blog to these types of people.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing