Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

Share |
Old 11-04-2011, 08:28 AM
v7n Mentor

Trust me, nobody was sitting around wondering whether you love the US or not. Nor does anyone care.

Btw, You're logged into a US based forum on US developed computer using a US developed operating system. but you're a rugged anti-US kinda guy, eh?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-04-2011, 08:53 AM
Contributing Member

You realy dont digg me, i dont hate US people. Its individual, i hate imperialist who control USA. (Ritch people, 5% of people own 95% wealth of the world) And thats the main problem. + As you know in democracy, 3 stupid people can overpower 1 smart guy.

So what? it is USA developed?, USA is country of all kinds of people.
Btw ever heard of (American Indians). What happened to them?

Why was Gaddafi taken down?, because he was about to unite the whole Africa. He was about to bring "golden dinar", that would soon overpower dollar/euro. Because it will be mandatory to buy oil with "golden dinar".

Last edited by nneennaadd; 11-04-2011 at 08:57 AM.

Old 11-04-2011, 08:58 AM
v7n Mentor

If I was from a country that got its butt spanked by NATO for breaking up their little ethnic cleansing party... I'd show my location as "Europe" too.

How are things going over there at the "I {heart} Karadzic" fan club? Guess that'd explain your love for ruthless murderers. NEWS LINK

Frankly you arent in the best position to point fingers. How bout you clean up your own third world toilet of racism and hatred before calling our country criminals.

Last edited by robjones; 11-04-2011 at 09:15 AM.

Old 11-04-2011, 09:30 AM
Contributing Member

I ' LOL'd

What about Milions "American Indian" kiled, "Vietnamese", "Hiroshima", "Nagasaki", "Yugoslavia", "Avganistan", "Iraq", "Lybia" and other. Are you proud?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._United_States
War, War, War , ok i digg you like wars.

I like to talk to people who's education system is based on learning only "most basic" and "narrowing everything down".Just to let you know: I can walk free in my country at any time of the day, nobody will stab me, rob me, kidnap me or kill me. There is no "Bad" neighbourhood i can walk where ever i want. I dont have to eat GMO food like USA people do. I dont know a single person who do drugs, i bet you have/had friends/old friends who are junkies. First time i was in US i've seen how people are all about drugs,alcohol, sex and having good time. Lots of fat people, and people who i can talk only about most basic stuff, since they know only a little. Everyone are smoking Marihuana, doing drugs and stuff, or at least at some point they did it. People are too busy having fun, they dont have time to criticize, junkie is happy as long as he has drugs. That with people too, as long as they have fun they are ok.

What you know about my country? Only stuff your imperial government told you. Imperials who control Media too, you know that? Next time i come to USA i would rly like to talk with you, to open your eyes a little wider.
And you will be like

EDIT:
About your edit: Belive me, you know rly a little about everything what was happening.

Old 11-04-2011, 09:43 AM
v7n Mentor

Please, instead of getting into the stuff that happened to the American indian in the 1870s... let's talk current events. Is Karadzik a hero like Khadaffi is in your eyes? Who else do you admire? Pol Pot maybe? Jack the Ripper? The Boston Strangler?

You have zero credibility pointing fingers when your own country is such a cesspool of attrocities the UN had to actually get off its butt and stop you idiots from continuing the greatest mass murder since WW2. Was that for oil? Did NATO or the US get rich there... or did we make a good call on that one?

Frankly the fact that you're too embarrassed to show your location on your profile speaks volumes. I'd be wanting to change the subject to other countries if I lived there too I suppose. It had to be embarrassing to have your rear kicked by the Clinton administration... military ops wasnt exactly their forte, but they were right to stick that one out and shut your thugs down cold.

The Serbs were hell on wheels at killing disarmed civilians... not so swift when up against actual troops. Shouldve made it a fair fight and sent the Boy Scouts.

Last edited by robjones; 11-04-2011 at 10:18 AM.

Old 11-04-2011, 10:27 AM
Contributing Member

Ok Rob, you are the man.

Old 11-04-2011, 10:48 AM
v7n Mentor

Heck, I was trying to get back on topic. You obviously like Kaddaffi... I'm curious what you think of Karadzik?

You have the local perspective. Was Karadzik a misunderstood hero too, or the mass murderer the rest of the world considers him? Was Srebrinica massacre just western propaganda, a "false myth" as he claimed recently?

Or should we be more convinced by the 8000 or so bodies of Bosnian Muslims dug up with their hands firmly bound behind their backs? [I'm guessing that rules out a mass suicide.] Tell us poor media deluded westerners how it wasn't really just genocide.

Does a massive genocide campaign count as another "He maybe did some bad thing" incident that's offset by his generous donations to charity or something?

Last edited by robjones; 11-04-2011 at 01:19 PM.

Old 11-04-2011, 02:19 PM
Super Moderator

Gadaffi was definately a terrible person, nobody can argue against that, and yes, he should have been put to death as this nut job used chemical weapons on his own friggin people... You don't think we should have removed him?

The harder step will be to make sure that nobody like that gets into power again over there, but you know what, if he/she does, then yes, we will probably be over there and wipe them out also.

I am not saying it was right or wrong what we did, it just was.

All this said, remember that after 9/11, the goal posts for dealing with terrorists and nations harbouring or supporting terrorists, had moved.

Before 9/11, the USA authorities were turning a blind eye to the different organisations that were supplying the IRA with money and weapons, so that they could attack one of their own allies, and kill innocent british men, women and children. Heck, there were even rallies held in the US called "Buy a bullit, kill a Brit", and do you remember when the IRA set off a nail bomb in Wigan and killed women and children.

American support for the IRA has been weakened by the War against Terrorism, and the fallout from the events of 11 September 2001 as the US was now trying to wage a war on terror.

Anyone that supports terrorism of any sort, needs to go, and I can't understand folk arguing with Rob on this as surely taking out someone that commits genocide against his own is not a bad thing, is it?

Last edited by G10; 11-04-2011 at 02:24 PM.

Old 11-06-2011, 05:19 AM

While we're at it by saying a good guy like Ghadaffi(coming from your standpoint) shouldn't have been killed because he kept the nation together, regardless of killing thousands of innocent people.

I guess Hitler wasn't a bad guy because he stabilized Germany's economy even though he killed millions of people, right?

Dictators free themselves, but enslave the people of the nation they dictate.

Old 11-06-2011, 10:25 AM
Super Moderator

Hitler?.... What did he do wrong?

Old 11-06-2011, 05:26 PM
The Controversial Coder

Quote:
Originally Posted by G10 View Post
Hitler?.... What did he do wrong?
He had a god awful 'tache.

Old 11-06-2011, 10:19 PM
Super Moderator

Ok Dan, this may be a little off-topic, but you asked for it.

Time to play the 'Dancing Hitler DJ" card!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dancing-dj-hitler.gif
Views:	4222
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	15348  

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues