Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 06-09-2017, 07:28 AM
Banned

How to use social bookmarking website?

As we make the profile on social bookmarking website it become like you have a profile and you can post on it facebook.Like facebook and twitter are popular websites so its easy to get share and retweet .I wanna to ask that every blog article you publish.its mandatory to get it index or it will get automatically index.
my latess blog [removed] is currently growing and i am making profile on every social bookmarking website.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-09-2017, 08:05 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivamjhalli View Post
As we make the profile on social bookmarking website it become like you have a profile and you can post on it facebook.Like facebook and twitter are popular websites so its easy to get share and retweet .I wanna to ask that every blog article you publish.its mandatory to get it index or it will get automatically index.
my latess blog [removed] is currently growing and i am making profile on every social bookmarking website.
If google has indexed your website then google will automatically index your blog post if it's connected through your homepage via any link.

Old 06-09-2017, 08:35 AM
Administrator

Quote:
As angad said, if Google has found your blog then your new posts will be indexed eventually, assuming you have good internal linking.

Why are you spending (IMHO wasting) time joining every social networking site? You need to concentrate on the ones that your target audience use first.

Old 06-11-2017, 09:22 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTMLBasicTutor View Post
As angad said, if Google has found your blog then your new posts will be indexed eventually, assuming you have good internal linking.

Why are you spending (IMHO wasting) time joining every social networking site? You need to concentrate on the ones that your target audience use first.
Yes because google would recommend you if your target audience loves you.

Old 06-11-2017, 10:24 PM
Banned

Social Bookmarking has been a good link building strategy but now a days few people go with Social Bookmarking for link building as Google has many updates.

So if you are going with Social Bookmarking to get index your blog post than be sure to use only good quality social bookmarking sites only.

Old 06-12-2017, 01:55 AM
Contributing Member

Social bookmarking helps for profile links, back link, group sharing, commenting and publish your links ...

Old 06-12-2017, 02:10 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
If you have good amount of traffic on your blog then ofcourse there is more possbilities of crawling or indexing your blog on google database in short time period, but if you have less amount of traffic on your blog and you want to index your content quickly then you can do social bookmarking of your content on reputed sites which'll be helpful in indexing your blog on google database.

Old 06-12-2017, 02:46 AM
Contributing Member

I am using social bookmarking for simple sharing my newly posted content. it gives me a lot of benefits. as I am getting two benefits. first it's a good link building technique. and I also get some visitors from it.

Old 06-24-2017, 05:16 AM

if you are going with Social Bookmarking to get index your blog post then be sure to use only good quality social bookmarking sites only.

Old 06-26-2017, 03:16 AM

Smile

Social Bookmarking has been a good link building strategy.. It helps to profile links, back link, group sharing, commenting and publish your links ...

Old 06-26-2017, 04:09 AM
Contributing Member

Yes Keep on Bookmarking it well help you to increase and target audience with the help of Google. But must Bookmark on healthy websites and indulge your growth consistent.

Old 06-26-2017, 04:27 AM

To get index of your blog post, you can use Google webmaster tool (fetch as google). No need to create profile in too many platforms. You should select quality over quantity.

You need to check rather the sites have good quality or domain authority where you can place the link of your website.

Old 06-26-2017, 04:30 AM

You just need to concentrate on one social site at once.

Old 06-28-2017, 12:23 AM

Social bookmarking helps for back link, group sharing, commenting and publish your links ...

Old 06-28-2017, 02:46 AM
Contributing Member

Social bookmarking will help index your site fasted, as using these type of sites will push the search engine to find the content before a bot would. Use these sites as they’re intended, adhere to site rules and don’t spam. You’ll shortly see an increase in your traffic...

Old 06-29-2017, 01:17 PM
Contributing Member

You need to use only high authority social bookmarking sites for submission like Digg, StumbleUpon, Plurk etc.

Old 06-29-2017, 11:35 PM
Contributing Member

If you have links then Google will connect your blog to site

Old 06-29-2017, 11:43 PM
Contributing Member

Can't agree more, you should focus on the social media which worth to spend time on it.

Old 06-29-2017, 11:48 PM

Exhibition Stall Fabrication

“Concept Makerz” is one of the Top Exhibition Stall Designer in Delhi. We design implementation and fabrication of exhibition stalls and Trade fair stalls. Our proficiency in exhibition stalls management services . We do highly professional services in the field like-

Exhibition booth designing
Trade fair stall designing
Exhibition stall design
Exhibition stall setup
Stall advertising
Banner design etc.

Our professional team of Stall Fabrication Experts can provide you with stunning stall design ideas which helps you to

Old 06-30-2017, 12:26 AM

How to use social bookmarking website?

As the web gets more and more profound, and there's more to read and remember, browser bookmarking less and less desirable to internet savvy users. social bookmarking is method of bookmarking which is posted online...

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

Closed Thread