Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 01-04-2018, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun-m View Post
I will and it seems to matter enough for you to reply, just saying.
Me replying in this forum is for 3 reasons.
1) I need 50 posts to get my signature (with a follow backlink attached to it
2) I get a citation (do you even know what that is??)
3) I genuinely feel bad for the beginner SEO reading all this crap from so called self proclaimed SEO know-it-alls, steering them in the wrong direction.
So I will not just yap and throw my opinion out there.
I do the research before I open my mouth.
So again, take my advice, or don't..
I dont give a crap, I am getting my backlinks through posting here while I give actual accurate info on SEO to those that seriously want to better their rankings! You may not like me. But what I am saying is accurate nonetheless!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-04-2018, 09:35 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuyHousesInCT View Post
formulate your own opinion. Do what you will.
I have, and I do.

Quote:
And it is irrelevant what "most people" do.
It isn't irrelevant if the majority rules.

Quote:
(i.e. having no follow and do follow links) will beat your competition Every.Single.Time!
I've always stated that both types of links are what make up most link profiles, other than those that try to sculpt something they've been told is magic. Both types of links have value. So, I don't see where you think I disagree and need "cold hard facts".

Old 01-05-2018, 12:25 AM
Contributing Member

Nah I am just amazed at someone with no reputation talking **** to someone with 14k reputation points.....

It's obvious you have offered nothing of value in the year you been here...

Quote:
I will and it seems to matter enough for you to reply, just saying.

Old 01-05-2018, 12:27 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Me replying in this forum is for 3 reasons.
1) I need 50 posts to get my signature (with a follow backlink attached to it
2) I get a citation (do you even know what that is??)
3) I genuinely feel bad for the beginner SEO reading all this crap from so called self proclaimed SEO know-it-alls, steering them in the wrong direction.
So I will not just yap and throw my opinion out there.
I do the research before I open my mouth.
So again, take my advice, or don't..
I dont give a crap, I am getting my backlinks through posting here while I give actual accurate info on SEO to those that seriously want to better their rankings! You may not like me. But what I am saying is accurate nonetheless!
You might get a non- nofollow link from the signature of this forum. But it will not help you get ranked.

Old 01-05-2018, 12:56 AM
Contributing Member

Not to mention forums are not for backlinks anyways ....lol Oh well some will just live and learn.

Look at all the people that think backlinks still get top rankings, that's why this thread seems so popular...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrb1129 View Post
You might get a non- nofollow link from the signature of this forum. But it will not help you get ranked.

Old 01-05-2018, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ord Allenbea View Post
Nah I am just amazed at someone with no reputation talking **** to someone with 14k reputation points.....

It's obvious you have offered nothing of value in the year you been here...
So much for not caring.....

Post count does not correspond to knowledge, if your reputation points came from posts like your comments on no follow links that you were unable to backup then I rather have none tbh.

Old 01-06-2018, 02:13 PM
Contributing Member

LOL!!!!

And exactly how do you think 100 different backlink tools do it? Yes MOZ and AHrefs is nothing more than a script.

Amazing how you state this and then run to Ahrefs to slap in one of my sites using the worthless tool... Sort of like talking out your arse there!!!

Quote:
So I googled AWSTATS and it seems there is no way for it to tell you when someone links to you, if it is a no follow link and if it has any effect on your serps or not. To my knowledge, there is no way to workout if someone is linking to you either, even if you use some custom script.

Old 01-06-2018, 07:22 PM

So much for not caring about what I think of you as you previously claimed that's like three times you have given my your time to reply since then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ord Allenbea View Post
LOL!!!!

And exactly how do you think 100 different backlink tools do it? Yes MOZ and AHrefs is nothing more than a script.

Amazing how you state this and then run to Ahrefs to slap in one of my sites using the worthless tool... Sort of like talking out your arse there!!!
They are massive companies spending tons on server fees so their scripts are able to crawl the web and gather/process data, they use nothing like AWSTATS. I'm calling BS on you having the server power required to crawl the whole internet. Its the backbone of Moz' business and they can't even do it efficiently.

Anyway, I'm going to put you on my ignore list now as you are a total waste of time. Like the rest of your posts, your initial posts in this thread were totally useless and based on nothing but opinion without anything to back it up. There's nothing wrong with posting your opinion provided you are willing to say it is just your opinion rather than take the thread offtopic in an attempt to keep up with the fake rich guy persona you want to portray online.

You pretend you have made a $250,000 per year business amongst other successful businesses but you are desperate to sell your time for only $50 an hour via your posts on social media that get zero traction or interaction because the people who know you know what you are...

In all honesty, if I am acting the way you are by the time I get to your age I will consider myself a total and utter failure at life. It's totally fine not to be rich, just don't go around thinking you are a something you are clearly not.

I pity you .

Old 01-06-2018, 08:08 PM
Contributing Member

LOL!!! Thank god I spend less than 2 hours a day on social media... It's people like you that don't believe is why it's so easy to take over rankings. I love it !!! Don't pity me - pity yourself for being broke!

Quote:
So much for not caring about what I think of you as you previously claimed that's like three times you have given my your time to reply since then!

They are massive companies spending tons on server fees so their scripts are able to crawl the web and gather/process data, they use nothing like AWSTATS. I'm calling BS on you having the server power required to crawl the whole internet. Its the backbone of Moz' business and they can't even do it efficiently.

Anyway, I'm going to put you on my ignore list now as you are a total waste of time. Like the rest of your posts, your initial posts in this thread were totally useless and based on nothing but opinion without anything to back it up. There's nothing wrong with posting your opinion provided you are willing to say it is just your opinion rather than take the thread offtopic in an attempt to keep up with the fake rich guy persona you want to portray online.

You pretend you have made a $250,000 per year business amongst other successful businesses but you are desperate to sell your time for only $50 an hour via your posts on social media that get zero traction or interaction because the people who know you know what you are...

In all honesty, if I am acting the way you are by the time I get to your age I will consider myself a total and utter failure at life. It's totally fine not to be rich, just don't go around thinking you are a something you are clearly not.

I pity you .

Old 01-06-2018, 08:14 PM
Administrator

Play nice boys

Old 01-06-2018, 09:29 PM
Contributing Member

I'll leave the hater alone - people on my facebook think he is funny!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTMLBasicTutor View Post
Play nice boys

Old 01-07-2018, 11:41 AM

you should keep only 30-40% do-follow otherwise you will penalty room by Google

Old 01-07-2018, 12:54 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sell house fast View Post
You are going to have to supply a reputable source to back that up.

Old 01-07-2018, 04:50 PM
Contributing Member

Bullchit!!! No such thing exist!

YOU CAN'T CONTROL WHO LINKS TO YOU.... You can go do all the spamming you wish and I know many of you do, 98% of the internet marketing arena does BUT you have no way to control who links to you and Google knows this. Matter fact top rankings are helped by NATURAL LINKS not spam links!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sell house fast View Post

Old 01-09-2018, 09:29 PM

i had a few a link that no follow but that link that to mu website

Old 01-09-2018, 09:48 PM
Contributing Member

Trying to build that post count ?

Your post makes 100% no sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anneroberts View Post
.No-follow links are not useless and they also drive the traffic to your site.
.Nofollow links are generally considered to be useless and no good source to drive traffic but this article but I found some great top-ranking sites having 30% nofollow links.

Old 01-10-2018, 12:50 AM
Contributing Member

I read this article, and Yes I was aware of such issue, I did some competitive research and what I found was really shocking, there websites ranked really high on search results and most of the links that pointed toward their websites came from high authority no follow blog comments, and another thing that I want to add: If you are the first person that comment on a high authority blog post then probably you will be the one that get the most out of that no follow link, because google wights top links much more than the links on the bottom of a page.

Old 01-10-2018, 11:30 AM
Contributing Member

Bullchit!!!! Please provide a creditable source (meaning an actual Google link) that backs up your claim!

Quote:
Originally Posted by janjane View Post
I read this article, and Yes I was aware of such issue, I did some competitive research and what I found was really shocking, there websites ranked really high on search results and most of the links that pointed toward their websites came from high authority no follow blog comments, and another thing that I want to add: If you are the first person that comment on a high authority blog post then probably you will be the one that get the most out of that no follow link, because google wights top links much more than the links on the bottom of a page.

Old 01-10-2018, 10:31 PM

no follow link not give backlinks it only give you traffic on your website

Old 01-11-2018, 02:22 AM
Contributing Member

Prove it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kppanday View Post
no follow link not give backlinks it only give you traffic on your website

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

Closed Thread